Chapter 1

Gish POV

"FUCK." I swing my hand down, stabbing the weak wooden table with the knife that was in my hand.

I take a deep breath, my other hand going on the same table, holding me up for support.

That fucking bitch, Beel. Once again he fucking finds a way through all my security to sabotage my day in any way fucking possible. And this time? He fucking sabotaged my food.

Beelzebub the Third, Lucas Ng, my sworn arch-nemesis had infiltrated my life once more. It appeared that he couldn't have enough of my wonderful presence. What the fuck is his deal with me?

I bolt up from the table, clenching my jaw as I feel my head go dizzy. This little fuck.

He knows how important my academical week is, I have some of the most important lectures I have to attend to these weeks, and I know exactly why he did it.

That fucking Beelzebub knows how much this matters to me, and we all know he'd do anything to sabotage my way into getting what I want.

I turn around, stumbling down the hallway as I try to make my way to my room, feeling myself grow more lightheaded by the second.

Yet through all the overwhelming things I'm feeling, an emotion shone bright above all.

Anger.

I am going to fucking kill you, Lucas. Mark my words.

. . .

Beel POV

I couldn't help the mischievous smirk that appeared on my face, reading the message telling me that the mission was done over and over again.

"Heh," I chuckle slightly as I think about what Gish must be feeling right now.

She's been my arch-nemesis for so long, and I'd wish every ounce of suffering upon her.

And my goal is to make her suffering in my hands, every time.

For after all, I am god.

Amazing.

I laugh a bit, sitting down and staring at the large Anya mousepad that's about half of my size. I still wonder why the fuck my brother got me this out of all things, but I guess I'm grateful. It is pretty large after all.

"Hm." I look back at my computer screen, watching the Capitol TV server. It was quiet as it usually is, R is offline so there are no longer any rambles about school coming from her.

I sigh, putting my hand on my mouse and clicking the voice chat channel, watching as I slowly connect into it.

And now, I stay here alone for the next few hours, unless I get lucky and someone joins me.

And I'll enjoy this electrical silence.