Chapter 2

Gish POV

I move my head back on my pillow, groaning as my headache gets worse for a second. I raise my hand to my forehead, cursing Beel under my breath.

I'll fucking kill that guy, and I'll make sure it's in the most painful way possible.

I hear my phone buzz from next to me, my eyes moving to watch the lit up screen.

Of course. It's a reminder to go to my lecture. But guess what? I can't go. Because a certain fuck decided to hire someone to tamper with my food.

It's even worse cause I know I'm gonna have to do a presentation about this specific topic in a few weeks, and I can't fucking attend it.

I let out an exasperated groan, my headache not getting any better. It seemed the more I look at my phone, the worse my headache grew. So for now, I avoided staring at that damned electrical brick, feeling myself go weaker a bit.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a bit more sleep while I can.

. . .

Beel POV

Amazing.

The entire situation could not get any better.

I read through the messages Best sent. Apparently it was screenshots R had sent her of Gish complaining about how shitty she felt. The best part had to be her never mentioning me.

Or, actually, maybe she did, but that part was never sent to me.

Eh.

I couldn't care less if she mentioned me or not, she knows it was me. And best of all, she's probably planning to kill me, too. Good luck with that.

I chuckle slightly as I sit up straight in my chair, my hands going to their positions on the mouse and the keyboard.

Just as I login to do my Limbus Company dailies, I hear someone enter the voice chat I've been camping in for the past couple of hours.

“It’s Best!” I greet, per usual, slightly drawing out the word ‘it’s’. “Hello, Best!”

“It’s Beel! Hello, Beel!” I hear her respond back before I even tab back over to Discord. Turns out I was right.

Amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all this chapter took so long for no reasonn like

Also credits to Bestette (queen 👑)

Also credits to R for leaking Gish's dms complaining about food poisoning xxxxxx

Let's pray for Gish's food poisoning to get better so that we get some drama

Also if I feel in the mood to write tmr I might pop a third chapter y'all 😍🤭

Okay ummm uhhh survive and don't die from starvation waiting for the next chapter buhh!!