Chapter 8 - Bonding? Absolutely not

A funny thing about this story - Everyone is completely stupid except Grian :D

(Scar POV)

It had been two or three days since the incident (if you could call it that) happened at the café.

Grian had told Scar Aeor only wanted his money and luckily Grian had only 20 dollars, and he was not harmed in any way.

Scar was relieved and happy, but something didn't sit right with him, because now he was constantly paranoid that something would happen to Grian. Like a Burned would just kidnap him and torture him any moment, worse if they would kill him.

-"Scar? You good buddy?" Mumbo's voice cut through his thoughts.

-"Yeah, just worried." Scar sighed as Mumbo started to fix something on Scars bow.

Scar was in the Sky headquarters and Mumbo, one of the sciencetist that worked there, was working on improving his weapons.

He only had a bow, two smaller guns and a knife. He desperately needed to upgrade them if Watcher had came to their side of the city. Who knew what would happen?

-"Why?" Mumbo asked calmly.

-"Well there's this new guy in my school-" Scar started, but was interrupted by Mumbo 'ooh'-ing him.

The ravenette stopped after Scar gave him a look.

-"Anyway," Scar continued. " we had an incounter with Aeor a few days ago and now I'm worried other Burneds will do something to him."

-"Did Aeor do something to him?" Mumbo asked spitting Aeors name out with disgust.

-"Grian told me he only stole his money, but I'm still worried." Scar shrinked into the blue sofa he was sitting on.

-"I'm guessing Grian is the boy you're crushing on?" Mumbo turned to face Scar and tilted his head in question.

The brunette just nodded slightly.

-"You have nothing to worry about, because even if something did happen the other Skys or even you could help and fix whatever would have happened." Mumbo explained turning back around.

Scar sat in a bit of silence before speaking up again.

-"Can I tell him I'm a Sky?" He interested even though he knew the answer, but there's nothing wrong in trying.

-"No. Scar you know that and you also know that the only way for you to reveal yourself to him is if he's a Sky as well and as much as I know we do not have a new Sky here." Mumbo said in a serious yet apologetic voice.

Scar sighed.

-"You're patrolling around the Shroom street, Sudden Voice centre and Lattle street today. " Mumbo informed Scar, reading the place names of a document on his desk.

-"Fiiineee~" Scar groaned.

-

(Grian POV)

Grian sat on the edge of a tall red building with legs dangling over the edge.

He was in his Watcher form.

It wasn't his turn to patrol, he just wanted to go somewhere to relax and if he was honest this was the perfect place.

Sun going down, making the sky look like a watercolor painting with different shades of orange, yellow, a bit of red, pink and purple to blue.

The wind was subtle. Not strong enough to send chills down Grians back, but strong enough to be very enjoyable.