lost

You wake up feeling incredibly weak. You look at tommy whose asleep on the floor beneath. "Tommy..." you say weakly. He doesn't answer. "Tommy." You say trying to gather your strength. He still doesn't answer. You slap him weakly and he opens his eyes. He sits up and looks at you, he gets a worried expression. "Tommy, I don't feel good." You say. He rushes to lyda. You hear shouting then luda comes downstairs. She looks at you. "Sweet jesus!" She shouts rushing to you. "Oh my, what are we gonna do?" She says worryingly. You can see tommy's lips quiver as tears roll down his cheek. You look at Luda. She looks at you then tommy. She rushes out of the room. You can hear the rustling of her in the kitchen. Tommy lays his head on your stomach and sobs. You put your hand on his head. "I'll be ok..." you say happily. He puts his hand on your cheek. Luda comes back in with a bowl. "If monty can survive losing his legs then you'll survive some stab wounds." She says angrily. She feeds you so fast you almost choke. You don't feel much better after. "You're not dying on my watch." She says. Hoyt comes downstairs. "What's all the ruckus about?" He asks angrily. Everyone looks at him. "Oh." He says after looking at you. You breathe heavily. You unsure of what to say to everyone. Luda leaves the room to gather her thoughts. Hoyt puts his hand on tommy's back. "I'm not gonna lie to either of yall, I don't think he's gonna survive the night tommy." He says sadly. Tommy pushes him hardly, making him fly back. "I'm ain't a liar when it comes to family."Hoyt says angrily. "I... agree with hoyt." You say sadly. Tommy looks at you with pleading eyes. You look away and he cries harder. "I sorry tommy, I don't want to leave you like this either but I just don't think I'll make it." You say. He puts your hand on his cheek. Luda comes back in. "I'm not sure what we could do..." she says sadly. "You don't need to do anything, I know I'm not gonna make it." You say sadly. "You have to make it, you're the only one whose ever treated my boy so nicely!" She shouts frustrated. Hoyt takes her to the other room. You can hear her start to cry. You sigh and look at tommy. He looks at you with tired eyes. "Maybe in another life, we'll have more time together." You say trying to comfort him. He kisses your cheek. He sits down at your feet again and holds your hand. Luda sits down on the chair next to the couch. Hoyt sits on the floor next to Luda. The silence and sadness fills the air. Monty sits outside the living room. You just stare at Tommy. "Tommy?" You say. He looks at you. "I want to see you without your mask." You say calmly. He looks at  shocked. "I want the last face I see to be your real face." You say sadly. He unties his mask and starts to tear up again. He puts his mask on his lap and looks at you. You smile weakly. He sighs. You sit up and kiss him. He wraps his arms around you tightly, you start to gasp for air. Tommy starts sobbing. Luda and hoyt look away. Monty goes to the dining room, not wanting to hear you die. "I'm so sorry tommy, I don't want to leave you like this!" You shout with tears in your eyes. You feel yourself slipping and your vision getting blurry. "I love... you tommy..." you say. Your vision goes black and the last thing you hear is tommy's sobs as you slip away in his arms.