Bathroom

WARNING: SMUT
972 words

Y/N POV:
Hey y/n!, rue said right when I walked through the door of Nate Jacobs house. Gosh how much I hate Nate Jacobs. Him and Maddy have been together for 2 years and over those 2 years my crush for Maddy has grown more and more. Sometimes I see Maddy crying in the hall in school over Nate and I know how much Maddy deserves someone better. Like me. "Hey Rue!" "Where's fez?". "Probably out selling drugs". "Hey" I punched rues arm, "ow" rue responded. "Don't say that". "I'm sorry okay". We both chuckled even though what rue said was probably true. "Omg" rue said, "what?" I said. "Nate and Maddy got back together". I let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" Rue asked me? "Hm? Nothing." "Yeah I don't believe you". Holy shit you like Maddy don't you?" What!? Absolutely not" I say while looking straight at the couple dancing in the dance floor and making out. While the dancing is happening Maddy and I made eye contact and it stayed like that for a couple of seconds. Then I see Maddy leaving. So I decided to use the bathroom. "Hey Rue I'll be right back I'm gonna use that bathroom".

MADDY POV:
I finally found my way away from Nate. "Maddy!" A loud and angry voice I heard, I found the first door and I opened it to hide. "Maddy?" I turned around confused at first but then right when I saw her face I realized it was y/n. "Oh shit I'm so sorry y/n, I didn't know anyone was in here." As I smash my hands to my face in embarrassment. "Hey, it's okay, I feel her hands on my hands to take them off my face and I calmed down from the embarrassment. "Okay I'm gonna go" I said , right when I turned around I felt a arm grab my waist and pull me in for a kiss.

Y/N POV:
Right when I grabbed Maddy's waist I shut the door and lock it so nobody can see the kiss we just shared. As we both pulled away. "Omg I so sorry, I should have done that. God I'm so stup-" as I was about to finish my sentence I get cutoff by another kiss by Maddy. Maddy pulled away "just shut up and kiss me". We both pulled in again and it got spicy and heated our clothes hitting the floor Her tongue asking for access as I open my mouth slightly, our tongues fighting for dominance and surprisingly Maddy won, but I acted quickly and I picked her up and sat her on the sink counter. As my hands trail around her body and taking one breast in one hand and the other on her neck. Her moans making me want even more of her. I make my way down to her neck kissing, sucking, bitting making me accidentally leaving a hickey. "Y/n" she moans "omg fuck". My hands exploring her body as I stop at her shorts. I stop kissing her "Can I?" I asked, as she just nods. "Use your words darling." Staring right at her beautiful eyes. "Yes, please". Right away when I heard the word yes, I started unbuttoning her shorts. Leaving her in only her panties. Still my tongue on her neck as I go down to her thighs putting my thumb on her covered clit. "Omg fuck y/n" she moans loudly. Lucky the music was loud enough so no one can hear us. "Please stop teasing" she whispered to not let a moan out but she did. "Why so eager?" I said, "because I need you so bad right now" she responded. That made me want to give her, her wish right there and I did. Taking her panties off I immediately pushed two fingers in her without warning making her moan "oh my fuc-whispering, my two fingers go in and out of her my thumb on her clit rubbing it at a fast pace. Her nails digging into my back making me groan in pain but I felt so good. My other hand goes to her cheek as I pulled her in for a kiss making her moan into the kiss. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" making me go even faster. As a smirk appears on my face my body tingling at the realization of the moment that is happening. Loud moans continue to echo from her mouth. I can feel her eyes on watching me and seeing what I'm doing to her. As I finally hit her g/spot. "Fuck right there y/n" Maddy throws her head back on the mirror, "fuck fuck fuck, I'm almost there. Make me cum y/n please!!". As she just finished that sentence she came.

MADDY POV:
Y/n's fingers coming out of me and putting them in her mouth. "You taste so good baby". She said, "and you make me feel amazing".

"Hey!!". A knock from the door loudly. "Hurry the fuck up i gotta take a piss". Me and y/n put on our clothes as quick as possible. "Wait, what are we going to say to him?, what if he questions us? Y/n is freaking out and and idea just popped in my head. I opened the door and I instantly started going "off" on him" gosh girls need a bathroom to do makeup so be fucking patient". Giving him a big attitude because I didn't like the way he interrupted us and I feel bad for y/n i didn't return the favor to her. "Yeah whatever", he says while making his way in the bathroom.

A/N: okay so this is like my first time writing like ever and I feel like this is horrible 😭