Under the desk (G!P)

466 WORDS

WARNING:
SMUT 😌
Reader has a penis btw G!P(girl with pen!s)

MADDY POV:
Y/n always loved having me with her while playing video games with her friends, having me sat on her lap.

She also enjoyed the neck kisses I give here here and there.

This time those kisses gave her let's just say a little member down below. I mess with her saying dirty stuff in her ear whenever I got the chance too. Sometimes I even took the headphones off myself and whispered in her ear.

Which caused her to get off the game early sometimes. I thought today I can treat her.

I laid on y/n's bed while she is starting up the game to play with her friends. First she waited until everyone joined up and started the game.

3RD PERSON POV(no one's POV):

Maddy crawled on the floor and went underneath the desk, Maddy looked up at y/n and y/n finally realizes that Maddy is on her knees.

Maddy noticed that y/n has been wearing her grey sweatpants and her Calvin Klein boxers. Maddy reached her hand up to hold her member making y/n slightly jump.

Maddy playfully chuckled, y/n smirked. Maddy slowly started to take off y/n's sweats and boxers. Maddy licks her lips as she finally took y/n's nine inch in her hand.

Maddy leaned in and took y/n in her mouth. Y/n then let's out a slight moan thankfully none of her friends heard. Y/n takes one hand and places it on Maddy's head as she guides her to go deeper making Maddy deep throat y/n.

Y/n muttered some curse words as her friends finally noticed and questioned her, y/n then came up with a good excuse and got away with it. Maddy then goes up to the tip and starts to lick it while her hand strokes the rest of her. Y/n takes her and hand ran through Maddy's hair.

Y/n started to twitch and Maddy caught that and knew right away that Y/n was close. Maddy looks up seeing y/n bitting her lip.

Maddy continued to deep throat y/n. Maddy picking up her pace going faster and faster. Making y/n starting to breath heavily trying her best to not be loud. Y/n bucked her hips before she came in Maddy's mouth.

"Fuckk... that's a good girl." Y/n said whispering to Maddy making her the only one that heard it. Maddy drank every drop that she gave you.

Y/n looked down and brought Maddy into a heated kiss. Y/n then started a new game with her friends and went back to playing. But that's not the end...