Jealousy

Warning: smut 😏😏

451 Words

-

Maddy POV:
"Hey y/n." I throw my sweater on the floor entering my room.

"Maddy, I have a question." She sits up on my bed.

"Yeah" as I also sat on my bed.

"Rue told me you were flirting with Nate..." She looks at me and my face dropped.

"Wha- y/n it was nothing like that, I was just helping him with his homework" I began to sweat almost stuttering my words.

Just math homework? Y/n gets up from my bed. I nod taking a big gulp almost chocking from the nerves. "Can you help me with my homework?" She asks while walking over to me.

"Um yeah sure" my heartbeat now beating out of my chest. She grabs my waist and helps me to sit on her lap. "Y/n..."

"What? Do you want me to leave?" She asks. I immediately shake my head no.

"N-no." My breathing getting heavier and heavier. She leans in for a slow kiss. The kiss quickly turns rough, both of us fighting for dominance. She pulls away making us turn and now I'm under her pushing my upper body onto my bed. She gets up to lock the bedroom door.

"So... about homework." She walks over to the bottom of the bed getting on it, then slowly getting closer and closer. Her sight alone makes me want to groan, but surprisingly I don't.

"Hm? What about it?" I whisper. Once she gets to me, she kisses me. Pulling me by my neck, making me taste her lips.

"Fuck" she moans in between our kiss, she started to kiss down my neck.

Y/N POV:
I take my shirt of then hers. I continue to kiss and suck on her neck leaving hickeys across her collarbone and neck. "Please... y/n." She says slightly moaning it. "No more teasing"my hands roam down her inner thigh and she unbuttons my shorts. Pulling her shorts down as I entered one finger in her. "Oh my- fuck" she moans. My finger going in and out of her, her moans getting louder and louder each time. I snap off her bra, I then enter another finger. Her mouth drops open, as she tries to maintain her breathing.

"Y/n faste- faster please" she lets out. "Faster huh." I lean to her ear whispering.

"Ye- yes. Yes fuck." She moans. I continue pumping in and out not slowing down.

Maddy POV:
"Fuck y/n I'm gonna cum" I blurt out. "Please y/n." "Cum for me baby." We're the last words that I heard before I let it all out. "Fuck" I groan. "You are so hot baby" she panted out.