Straight into it

WARNING: slight smut?
546 words

Maddy POV:
Maddy was grinding y/n's lap facing her as they start to make out on Maddy's couch, it was starting to get more and more intense until Maddy's phone started to ring.

"Don't" y/n muttered against her lips, making Maddy sigh

"It might be important tho, I'll be quick babe" Maddy said as her girlfriend rolled her eyes

Maddy looks at her phone and sees Rue is calling her

"Hey Rue" Maddy says as she answers the phone making y/n groan

"Nothing really, im just bored and I wanted to call you" Rue says making Maddy smile. Y/n noticed and couldn't resist no more as y/n starts to stroke Maddy's hips up and down while kissing her neck causing Maddy to moan slightly and quietly.

"Are you okay?" Rue asks on the other side of the line.

Y-yeah I'm fine" Maddy says trying to push y/n away but wasn't able to so she ends up giving up. Y/n smirks as she starts kissing her neck up to her jawline while her hands go underneath Maddy's shirt.

"Hey do you wanna come over, we can have a little sleepover?" Rue suggest while Maddy try's to not let a a moan. Y/n stops what shes doing and gives Maddy a warning look telling her to say no and shaking her head before going back to kissing her neck more roughly this time.

" s-sorry rue but y/n is here right now" Maddy Stutters out as y/n moves Maddy's hips up and down on her thigh causing friction between Maddy's legs

"Um... okay it's fine another day?" Rue says making Maddy slightly sad before y/n runs her thumb on Maddy's clothes clit making her moan.

"Uh y-yeah for s- s-sure" Maddy stutters as y/n rocks her back back and forth fast while leaving hickeys on Maddy's neck.

"Are you sure you're okay tho?" Rue asks hearing some of Maddy's groans

"Mhmmm yeah... I have to go can I call you tomorrow?" Maddy's questions as she uses her free hand to massage y/n's hair and tilt her head to the side to give y/n more access on her neck.

"Yeah totally, fez just texted anyways so I'm gonna meet up with him" Rue says making y/n grab onto Maddy's waist tightly.

"Okay bye call you tomorrow" Maddy tells through the phone before she hangs up.

"Finally" y/n mutters she she tosses Maddy's phone to the side. Y/n pushes Maddy on her back and climbs on top of her. Her hands trailing around Maddy's body before moving them to take off Maddy's shorts and shirts leaving her in her panties and bra.

Y/n then continued to take off Maddy's panties as she eyes out every detail of her body before her breathing became heavy.

"You're tired aren't you?" Y/n asked me with a raspy voice. "Yeah" I responded scared that she would just walk out of the room and not come back, but it was the complete opposite. "It's okay come here" as she pulls me into a hug and we both lay down to cuddle.

A/N: stop this is so bad 😭