Attention

WARNING: slight smut

381 Words

Maddy POV:

Y/n playing COD with some friends.
It was just very lonely. She comes home from basketball practice, eats, and then plays with her friends.

I come home from school, do homework, and do something on my own.
But today I decided that will change. At least for today, so she has time for me.

I thought about many things but one plan stood out to me. I go in my closet and looked for the most sexiest outfit I have.

I curled my hair a bit, applied a bit of makeup and then went to the living room where y/n is currently playing.

When I walked in front of her I feel her stare at me and heard her friends yelling at her " y/n concentrate!!!" "We can't lose!!!" I just chuckled.

I then walked back to the kitchen to get myself a chair placing it behind y/n. Sitting behind her I start to massage her neck.

I lied some kisses here and there on her neck and hearing her breathing become heavy.

"Y/n. You good?" her friend asked. She just hummed in response and tried to refocus.

But know I decided to make it more spicy. I got up from my position and I relocated into y/n's lap slowly grinding up and down until I got her real attention.

Y/n POV:

"Guys I have to go, coach called and she needs my help sorting um- next game" I stuttered and instantly turned off the game.

I turned off the TV as soon as everything was off. I then find her neck in my hand.

Maddy then tried to get off my lap but I immediately rejected that placing my hand on her waist making her sit back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" I whispered in her ear.

She gulped getting nervous.

"You wanted my attention and dress up for me?" "How cute mads." I said as I bring her neck into my mouth leaving hickeys.

We finally decided we needed to spend more time together.

As we both lay in bed cuddled up against each other.

Maddy POV:

"But y/n can you maybe take more time for me?" I said quietly "of course babe"