1

The sound of galloping could be hear in the frosty morning. The air was cold while the things around were frosty due to it being the end of winter.

A man sits on a horse clutching on the rope while the horse moves at a fast pace. His cold e/c eyes stared at the road ahead his clock gently moving due to the wind. The hair colored man noticed the silhouette of a castle ahead. Letting out a sigh his hot breath turning into smoke in the chilly air, he gently hit the side of the horse, making his horse huff and moved faster.

The guards at the door wearing metal armor with the symbol of the emperors crescent, perked up hearing horse hooves. The two guards tensed up seeing a royal horse more likely the emperors horse. The guards at the top of the watch tower also notices and quickly scambles to open the gate. The h/c man doesn't glance at the guards as the gates opened.

The white horse with royal horse armor stops and stomps its hoove after the h/c man tugged on the leather rope gently until it finally stopped. Stable boys scrambled to him as he got off his horse. One of the stable boys grabbed the horses leather rope and gently brought it to its stable and also going to get its horse gear off.

The h/c man pushes the doors open, maids and butlers bowed in greeting after seeing him. "Greeting your majesty." The maids and butlers said in sync, but quickly continued what task they were doing. The h/c man grunted and swiftly walked to the throne room.

The sound of a harp could be hear in the throne room. A lady in her late 30s sits upon a kinda small throne. She gently files her nails, her green eyes glanced at the large doors then at the throne that was more detailed and bigger then hers. She sighs and continues filing her natural nails, and also moving her dark brown hair away from her face.

The women jumps at the sound of the door opening. The h/c male steps in and closes the doors behind him and walked to the throne. The music suddenly stops. Everyones eyes looked at the h/c male with slight fear and curiosity, they wondered where he was since he wasn't on the throne nor his office in the morning. "Where were you?" The bunnete haired women asked, her eyes finally looking at the h/c whom was walking to the throne. "Out." The h/c man replied coldly, he walked down the detailed carpet and up to the empty throne. The women stared at the h/c man whom sat on the throne and stared at nothing. Glancing at the musician she nodded her head as telling her to continue playing. The musician gulped gently and shakily continued playing the harp.

The only sound could be hear in the throne room were steps of maids or butlers walking past them and the sound of the harp playing gently. After a while the women gently coughs to get the h/c man's attention. Turning his head his cold and sharp e/c eyes stared at the women next to him. "I want to throw a party" The women replied while staring at the h/c male. He blinks staring at the women before turning his head. "And why do you wish to throw such event? As I remember there is no events in a scheduleto prepare" The h/c man gruffly says. The women blinks then smiling. "Well i want to invite some nobals i've been dying to meet and my dear friends." The Empress replied while grinning. The h/c male stares at her for a moment then sighed. He turned his head away and rubbed his eyes. "What should the budget be?" The h/c male asked and raises a brow at the female next to him. The women grinned wider "that would be about ten thousand." She smiled sweetly. The h/c male hums and nods his head.

standing up, the women smiled and tugged her dress up to start walking down the steps of the throne. "I must be off now!" She responded and started walking away almost running. The h/c male stared at her retreating figure the sighed standing up also. Glancing at a young butler, he grunted "imform her majesty i won't be attending supper this time."
"O-of course your majesty" The butler stampers and bows.
The h/c male hums and starts walking away wanting to finish his work and to rest his tired and sore body.

While walking down he could hear the whispers of maids gossiping about things the h/c male did not care to listen. The maids quieted down after seeing the emperor walk past him, yet he ignored them since it only takes a matter of time until news about it comes out to the people. Grunting he pushes his doors to his champers open smelling the scent of pine trees in the air of his chambers. His shoulders relaxed, feeling the comfort of his chambers. Walking in he closes the doors of his chambers and walks in, he grunts as he takes off his shirt feeling as if it was death itself. His chest left bare exposing all the scars from the past wars he won.

The h/c male grunts and lays on his bed. Grabbing the covers, he pulls them up to his lower stomach. He let out a soft sigh and his body finally relaxes since this was the only time where he could feel vulnerable. Fluttering his eyes shut he slightly turns around to get comfortable and slowly yet surly falls asleep.

Tiny A/n: Alright so I fixed it since I didn't like how straight forward and fast I started the harem 😔