3

The sun slowly rose up from its deep slumber as the moon slowly goes down to have its slumber. As the sun rose and shone brightly down at the kingdom slowly waking up the people that lived in their homes it also woke up the knight that laid in the emperor's bed.

He let out a soft groan feeling the sunshine even though there were curtains covering the widow. Alex squints his eyes and yawn. He lets out a soft grunt as he slowly gets up and stretches, hearing the satisfying pops made Alex softly moan. He lowered his arms and looked around the room trying to see if m/n was in the room. He finally looked over on the side where m/n once laid and noticed the bed was empty and only a blue rose a rare flower only grown the royal garden grew. Alex smiled softly and gently grabbed the blue rose and held it with such care.

"He always knows how to disappear without me knowing" Alex softly smiled and got out of bed to quickly changing into his armor so none of the maids or butlers walk by and notice him walk out of the emperor's room. 

×☆☆☆☆×

Walking down the halls of the kingdom, the h/c male stares ahead of him glancing at the maids and butlers carry things for the ball. M/n sighs softly as he finally reaches his office. "Y-your majesty!" A soft gentle voice said. M/n paused and glanced at his shoulder seeing it was his assistant, turning his while body around and slightly looked down at the skinny ginger male. "Yes Lucas?" M/ns choice was rough and cold but also not wavering. Lucas blushed in embarrassment for staring a little too long and bowed a perfect 90 degree.

"Y-your majesty I have the empresses invites" Lucus squeaked while clutching his book and papers tightly. M/n stared at him for a good minute before sighing and opening the door to his office. "They are in my office, yes?" M/n replied as he walked in, Lucas nodded his head quickly and walked in the office right after. "Y-yes sir" Lucas replied quickly and just awkwardly stood next to m/n's desk. M/n hums and sat down on his chair, once he got comfortable on his chair, he grabbed a piece of paper which held most of the guest that were going to be invited. M/n groaned causing Lucas to flinch and tense slightly. "Why must she bring so many nobles?" M/n said in a frustrated tone and combed his h/c hair back.  Lucas didn't respond and just looked down at his feet. "Lucas how much will everything cost?" M/n asked his eyes now focused on Lucas. Lucas flinched and looked at m/n for a minute but quickly looked at his paper. "T-the cost will be 10,000 gold coins" Lucas softly said. M/n sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"A-also your majesty" Lucas muttered softly at m/n. M/n hummed softly as he began doing work. "I know that you don't care about rumors unless it's out of hand, but I heard from the maids that the only reason she's having a ball is because she wants a harem." Lucas muttered meekly and shrunk a little not wanting to get yelled at. M/n paused on what he was doing and glanced at Lucas. "So that's why allot of the guest are noble men." M/n muttered lowly. Lucas gulped and nodded his head. M/n hums once more. "If that's what she wants I'm fine with that." M/n replied, he leaned back slightly and stared at the stack of papers. Lucas gasped softly in shock but didn't say anything further. 

"Do you know when Elizabith's ball will be?" M/n suddenly asked. Lucas stood up straight and cleared his throat while he quickly looked through his book. "N-next week sir." Lucas replied quickly. M/n nodded his head again and stared blankly at the unfinished document that were on his desk untouched since yesterday. M/n huffs, straightens his back then grabs his ink and feathered pen then got to work ignoring Lucas who softly pouted since he wanted the king's attention on him again. 

Before Lucas could say anything, a knight barged in panting. M/n immediately stood up glaring at the knight. "What is the meaning of this?" M/n's voice boomed loudly. The knight shivered in fear while gasping for a while but Lucas was also shivering but it wasn't in fear. It was pleasure. "Y-Your majesty t-theres been a boy been captured" The knight said while breathing in and out for air still. "So? put that boy in the orphanage." M/n glared at the knight. "S-sir he was caught in the mythical forest." Knight whimpered in fear. M/n stopped, and Lucas gasped in shock.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Mythical Forest a forest where mythical beings roam and also where the spring of power lays. No man nor women has ever dared to venture into the mythical forest due to the curse. The mythical forest is beautiful due to the mythical creatures taking care of the large acer of land.

No man nor women shall enter the forest if they cross the barrier of the mythical forest they shall be cursed. Cursed with immortality by the gods. They shall live until their punishment is over until further notice they shall suffer watching as their loved ones and offspring grow old and they do not. Only a man or women shall cross and not have the curse they have or drink the blood of a dragon in order to cross the mythical forest barrier.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

M/n stared at the knight blankly then walked over to the knight who coward in fear since he was much shorter than the emperor. 

"Bring me to the boy who managed to cross the mythical forest." M/n spoke lowly, and the knight nodded his head quickly and started leading the emperor the way. M/n quickly followed leaving Lucas in the room who grabbed the emperor's used napkin, stuffed it in his pocket and quickly followed after m/n and the knight.