2

A hand gently slid down the h/c males bare chest causing the h/c male to snap his eyes open and grip on that hand with his scared hand.

His e/c eyes looked at the person with a tired yet cold stare only for him to let go and placed his hand back on the bed. There a man stood above the h/c male. The males hazel eyes glanced at the h/c males chest but brought his eyes back and gave him a cheeky grin.

"What do you want Alex" The h/c male gruffly spoke, the other male or Alex a knight whom was to guard the emperor with his life. He was also childhood friends with the h/c male and was made to protect the emperor with his life by the last king of the land. The brunette pouts and lays on the male not minding that he was a little dirty and still had some armor on. "You didn't come to supper with the empress" Alex said, while he traced shapes over the males chest gently.

The h/c male huffed softly and closed his eyes again. "I wasn't hungry" he said, Alex huffed and pushing himself up slightly. "M/n this is the 4th time you didn't eat. Tomorrow I'll make you eat something" Alex huffs while taking off his armor. "What are you doing?" M/n asked, he opened his eyes and arched his right brow at Alex. Alex only smiled softly and placed the armor on the ground, next to the bed.

"Gonna sleep with you since the knights chambers are cold tonight" Alex responds and gets in between the bed and blanket. M/n only hummed softly and closed his eyes again and let out a soft sigh. Alex also sighed and relaxed liking the warmth. "I heard that the empress is going to invite royals and Dukes to the ball." Alex responds softly his head leaning on the h/c males shoulder and watching the fireplace burn the wood. "Yes that's true...I gave her permission to create a ball and invite who ever she likes" M/n replies. Alex hums and reaches for the h/c males hair. Once he was able to reach it he started gently combing and stretching the h/c males hair gently. M/n let out a soft groan and leaned into his touch causing the knight to blush madly.

Alex let out a soft shaky breath and continued the pattern, it only made the h/c male get sleeper by the minute. The h/c male turned around and leaned into the knights shoulders and relaxes. Alex blushed even more and slightly shivered feeling the h/c males hot breath. After a while Alex slowly stops what he was doing after seeing the h/c males breaths become slower and his eyes shut.

Alex's eyes glistened with admiration and lust as he stared at the sleeping h/c male. Alex gently rubs his fingers on the h/c males scares that were littered on his body. M/n jolted slightly only to relax again. Alex frowned seeing thr h/c make flinch to his touch.

"Sleep well my emperor" Alex whispered softly to the sleeping h/c male again. Alex then got comfortable and slowly yet surely he started to drift off into a deep slumber with the emperor by his side.

(Sorry if it was short pookies. Also shoutout to the person who requested a knight named Alex for m/ns harem :D)