5

"Ethan" m/n suddenly said making the child look up. "What?" The child asked and m/n turned his head at the child. "Your new name child it's Ethan" m/n replied bluntly taking a small sip of the hot tea that was in the teacup.

Ethan looks at m/n then looks down at the almost finished plate feeling excitement? Happiness? He didn't know but Ethan knew it felt good. Ethan shook gently and sniffled quietly.

M/n glanced at him but continued eating since he wanted Ethan to have his moment. Ethan cried silently, while wiping his tears.

After a while Ethan stopped crying but was hiccuping and sniffling still. M/n didn't mind though and patiently waited until Ethan was done eating his portion of food. Ethan placed the spoon on the empty bowl and rubbing his slightly puffy eyes. M/n got up and gently picked up Ethan whom nuzzled his face in m/ns clothed neck.

Maids came bustling in walking to the table as they were cleaning it and preparing for a new dish for the empress. M/n walked out not minding the maids nor the wet feeling forming on his shoulder. He continued walking until he reached his office noticing Lucas wasn't there. Though he didn't mind and walked in the office.

He walked over to his seat and sat down then looked over to his reports all while he gently rubbed Ethans softly smiling when he heard soft snores come from Ethan.

"Such a young kid. Trusting someone so fast" m/n muttered softly. His eyes now focused on the reports. Using his un occupied hand he grabbed his feathered ink pen and got to work on the papers.

Though a crow was watching the h/c male from the open window. It's black beady eyes glimmered and for a moment you could see a purple hue but I quickly was gone. The crow flapped it's wings for a second then took off to the distance.

After hours of flight the bird soon landed on a clothed shoulder. "Report" The man under the cloak said while walking down a narrow trail. The bird soon flew off the male and shifted into a man. The male smiled combing his raven hair back while his purple eyes gleamed.

"Seems like the emperor has a heir" The raven haired male giggled clasping his hands together. The hooded figure paused and slightly turned his head.

"A heir?"

"Yes an heir he found a boy a small frail boy"

The hooded figure hums and continues walking. "Do you have the invitation?" Asked the hooded figure again. The raven haired male smiles and pulls out a creamy color envelope and hands it to the hooded figure which he grabs.

"Good, we shall return home" The hooded figure says as the raven hair male shifts back into a crow. "Now shoo you done your part." The hooded figure waves the now crow off who then leaves.

"Soon my love." The hooded figure murmers clutching the envelope close to his chest. "We'll be bound together once again. And I swear I'll give you a true heir" The hooded figure says his lips curling into a crazy love sick smile while walking to God knows where.

■■■■■■

"Has the invitations been sent?" The Empress asked gently swirling her wine. "Yes your majesty every single one has been sent to the royals and nobles" A butler said.

"Excellent. I assume that the emperor knows my plan Yes?" The Empress asked raising a brow and downing the last bit of wine that was in the wine cup and poured herself some more wine.

"Of course he seems rather calm about it." The butler says feeling slightly nervous now. The Empress scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Of course he is calm about it he rather talk about business than pleasing his own Empress." The Empress grumbles. The butler didn't respond and left once the empress shooed him off.

■■■■

"Fuck-" a male softly gasped. His hand moving up and down as a steady pace on his shaft. His other hand clamped about the males mouth as he continued doing what he was doing.

Tears of frustration formed at the corner of his eyes as he's been doing this for a while.

"Fuck- p-please" The male softly whined moving even faster and feeling the fimular warmth in his stomach. "Fuck fuck fuck" The male whimpered as he came making a mess all over his lower body and hand.

He whined his head lolling back and his legs shook. He whimpered again as he turned his body and curled up and covered himself with the blanket not caring about the mess he just made.

He sniffled as tears fell down his face clutching on a shirt. "Want you so so bad" The male whined holding the shirt close to his chest trying to bath himself in the familiar scent.

The male then glanced at the creamy colored envelope that was open. He sighed shakily and closed his tired eyes. "I can't wait t' see you m' love." The male mutters finally driving off the sleep.