Chapter 2🫀

''sooooo you gonna get up?'' he chuckled it was a kinda cute chuckle just letting you know ;).''yeah so so so sorry'' i exclaimed feeling a slight sense of embarrassment. ''I would like to introduce myself but i'm looking a little bit late''.I expected him to just shrug it off but you will never guess what he did next. AFTER CLEARLY SEEING I WAS STRUGGLING AND IT WAS MY FIRST DAY...he gives me a demerit :(.YEP JUST MY LUCK HE WAS THE LATE INSPECTOR! ''well just your luck now your gonna have to introduce yourself, name please!'' I'M TELLING YOU HE SAID THIS WITH MOST PRIDE. just as i was about to beg and plead for him to let me off. A tall woman with long silky brunette hair and a slim figure porcelain figure approach us. It was like she was god sent.She saved me from the worst first day.''Hey Felix cut her some slack would you!'' Oooh so that cocky guys name was Felix. What a pain. ''Shes late Aurora and she has to get a demerit'' Ive had quite enough of this Felix guy 😒. ''Cmon Felix do it for rora pleeaaassee" Where these guys dating or something,Well i mean it makes sense because they legit both look heavenly and both smell surprisingly like strawberries! "Stop being so cringe Aurora for goodness sake you can i guess" That rora girl saved my life maybe we could be friends "Wait before you go Wanna be friends your pretty only pretty girls deserve friends like me so you pretty much have no option!" Aurora Announced as if she wanted everyone to know we were friends. I kinda found it weird how she stated that she only befriends pretty girls but i mean ill take it as a complement. *DING DING DING* OH NO THE BELL.