Chapter 5 🧚🏻‍♀️

"Guys why don't we all have lunch together!" Aurora said with glee.
"I don't mind" I was lying i totally did mind. I DIDNT WANT TO SIT NEXT TO FELIX LET ALONE EAT WITH HIM!
"Yeah sure"Felix said
"mk" Zayn mumbled
"Great so its decided!"
We then collected our food and placed our trays onto the table i must admit if rora wasn't there it would've been completely awks.
If i'm being honest though it felt like she was flirting with Felix the whole time....
"well i gotta go now since i'm in the school council!" Felix said
"Ill go too!"Aurora followed
Me and Zayn  just slowly turned to each other and started naturally talking. Weird right we just automatically clicked! I couldn't help staring into his eyes they were light brown like a pool of milk chocolate it kinda reminded me of autumn. "Omg would you look at the time its getting kinda late i should get to my dorm!"
"Felicity."
"yeah?"
"Don't avoid me again please, It upset me..."
I felt myself uncontrollably blushing did i just hear that right!
"I wont don't worry!"
"Great well sweet dreams Eli."
"goodnight."
I practically skipped to my dorm knowing that Zayn said that to me. I AM CRUSHING SOO HARD!
"What are you so happy about?" Zayn cockily said.
"Nothing and even if there was something why would i tell you!"
"Could it be a boy?"
"Maybe it is maybe it isn't"
"is it because you cant resist how handsome i am?"
"PUHLEASE, Don't make me laugh."
He wasn't lying about being handsome though but i couldn't tell him that. It would make his ego way to high.
"OHHHHHH I KNOW WHOS IT ABOUT!"
"Its about no one"
"YOU LIKE ZAYN DONT YOU!"
"N-no!"
"Y-YES"
I WAS MAKING IT WAY TO OBVIOUS THAT I WAS LYING! YOU COULD TELL BY MY CHANGE OF PITCH AND HOW SWEATY I WAS.
"Why are you still here!"
"SO I WAS RIGHT"
"I never said u were!"
"It's fine i wont tell anyone!"
"thank you"
"AHAH,I TOLD YOU!"
Omfggg i am such an idiot why did i just bait myself out! Guess what i did next.... I SPRINTED OUT OF THERE AND STRAIGHT INTO MY DORM! NO WAY THAT JUST HAPPENED.no.way.that.just.happened. ITS ONLY BEEN THE FIRST DAY AND ITS ALREADY A MESS AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF FELIX!

                                 Her dorm~