Chapter 6 🫂

I flopped onto my chair with dismay. I totally didn't want the next day to come! The entire night i could not rest knowing that Felix knows who i like...What if he teases me,what if he tells everyone,OR EVEN WORSE WHAT IF HE TELLS ZAYN!
(The next day)
No,no,no,no,no I CANT BELIEVE I SLEPT OMG I'M AN IDIOT. I HATE HIM I LOATHE HIM AAAAAAAAGH!
'Bring,Bring'
NOOO I GOTTA GET READY! (quickly gets ready) I look perfect! I gotta rush through the halls if i don't wanna get caught. (Target spotted) I see Felix i need to swiftly get past >:)
"Hey lover girl ;)" Felix smugly said.
NOOOOOO!
"LEAVE ME ALONE"
"now why would i do that" Felix exclaimed
This mans so smug and ignorant! I pulled him to the side and threatened.
"TELL ANYONE AND ILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU......okay i wont do that BUT STILL"
"Woah woah calm down princess i wont tell anyone in fact i may even be able to help you!"
"please stay out of this i don't want your help!"
"I mean if you want me to tell people then okay"
"NO NO OKAY YOU CAN HELP!"
"Hooray!" he chuckled
"Question."
"ask away!"
"In what aspect are you going to help me?"
"I'm gonna set you guys up on a date!"
"W-WHAT"
"Yep,So heres the plan I'm gonna suggest the thought of him going on a blind date but there's a twist it wont really be a blind date it will be a date with you!"
"sigh,I haven't gone on a date before!"
"Don't worry about it ill be your coach i've been on many dates before!"
"I can tell :| "
"touché"
"So does that mean....I'll have to go on a fake date with you?"
JUST THE THOUGHT OF THAT MADE ME WANNA BARF MY INSIDES OUT!
"Yep aren't you a lucky gal ;)"
"Nope quite the opposite"
He gave me a stern dirt and i was getting sick and tired of this sassy man 🙄.
'Ring,Ring!'
"It's time for class then princess"
"Yh i guess so...WELL BYR THEN!"
"See ya"
Finally,Saved by the bell but i swear if i get seated near that dimwit again thats just more proof that i was destined with an unfortunate life!

(In the class room)
"HEY FELICITY!" Zayn shouted
"Heyyy"
"Come sit near me!"
"Alright!"
(class started and i popped on my earphones!)
"Wow you listen to Bea?"
"Huh"
(i took off my earphones)
"you like bea?"
"Yeah i do in fact im listening to sunny day right now!"
(I bravely popped one earphone into his ear uncontrollably blushing!)
He just smiled at me!
EEEEEEEEEEEK! THATS ALL THAT WAS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD AT THAT MOMENT!
It got so intense to the point i couldn't even focus on the lecture. All my life i was a hopeless romantic surrounded by couples all the time and now I might have a chance in becoming one of those couples!
*DING,DING*
Is it just me or does the school bell sound different every time!
"Eli."
"Yeah?"
"You wanna go out for karaoke sometime?"
I felt like i was on top of the sun at this point,He needed to stop flustering me!
"With the group of course!" He said
My smile dropped but To be honest i was kinda relieved.
"Yeah of course!"
"Great i'll text them!"

(ON MESSAGES)
Zayn: Hey guys!
Felix: Wassup!!
Aurora:Hiii
Felicity: Heyyy
Zayn: Me and felicity were discussing if you guys wanted to go to karaoke!
Felix:I'm down!
Aurora: Only if we get to sing to The feels!
Felicity: Of course that is a need and Day1!
Zayn:Then its decided!
Felix: What time though?
Zayn: How about 7pm?
Aurora: I'm free
Felix:Me too
Felicity: Me free
Zayn: see you guys then!

(Back to irl)
"I'm gonna head go my dorm till then Eli!"
"Me too bye byeee!"

                             What they listened to!

(Back to irl)"I'm gonna head go my dorm till then Eli!""Me too bye byeee!"                                                         What they listened to!