Chapter 3 🕰️

"Uhm Aurora do you know where class B6 Is?"
"I do I'll take you of course"When i tell you i was convinced that she was bluffing because we kept in going in twists and turns and ended up in the same place but somehow the class was to the right of us the whole time.
"BYE AURORA" "BYE uhm..You didnt tell me your name?"
"MY NAMES FELICITY YOU CAN CALL ME ELI THOUGH"
"ALRIGHT BYE FELICITY"
hmmmh seat c3 wheres that now....NO NO NO NO NO NO NOT HIM NOT FELIX. *felix gives a massive dirt* I will not stand for this disrespect.I REFUSE TO SIT HERE.I WILL COMPLAIN.I dont have the guts for that.....
"you again" he scoffed
"I'll have you know i dont like sitting next to you either"
"sure you dont i starting to think tour stalking me" he teased "PUHLEASE"
he shoved his desk next to mine. This guy is brave especially when he has a girlfriend!
"UHM EXCUSE YOU DONT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" he looked at me in confusion like he didnt know what i was talking about!
"uhhh Aurora is she not your girlfriend??"
then to my surprise he started to laugh his ass off "WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK I'M DATING AURORA SHES LIKE A SISTER TO ME"
"why you asking though checking to see if i'm available 😉" i just looked away i absolutely loathe him. This lessons soooo boring so a few minutes passed aaaand of course i dozed off like a complete idiot.PEOPLE PROBABLY HEARD MY SNORING! but to my shock i saw a boy with brown skin big soft lips dreads with these memorising accessories on them. When i tell you his fashion sense looked impeccable it really did he was wearing a tie some green knitted ripped jumper a white top underneath and some dark green cargos. He was like a boy out of my dreams.He out of all people was staring at me laughing.My face was getting hotter and hotter by the minute. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED. OF COURSE HE HAD TO COME UP TO ME AT THE END OF CLASS ASWELL. >:(.So naturally i had to sprint out :).
''FELICITY WAIT UP"
As if i would listen to him.