Act 1 - The camp - Chapter 5

"We have to go!" Glenn took Lana out of her thoughts with his screaming. She looked around and her eyes wide. Walkers where making their ways to them. "What about Merle?!" The Dixon girl screamed not wanting to go without her bother.
"He can't have come so far away!" Yelled rick while looking at Lana. He knew that Lana wouldn't go without Merle.

T-Dog and Glenn made their way down again, even Daryl was starting to go down again, but Lana just stood there not wanting to believe that he isn't here.
"Lana we have to go!" Rick yelled again waiting for her to leave.
"We'll look for him! But first we have to go out of here!" He screamed again, but Lana didn't moved.

When Rick realized that Lana isn't gonna move, he grabbed her arm again and tear her with down.
"We have to go!" The grimes man said to Lana calmer.
"Okay." As she said that they were running down.
Walker where everywhere. "Glenn!" Lana screamed not knowing where he was.
"Here!" The Korean man screamed back.
"Go get in the car!" Now T-Dog yelled.

Lana couldn't believed that they just wanted to leave.
What about merle? She thought.
But as she thought that a walker came up to her.
Lana fell down with the walker on top of her.
"Shit.." she said as she tried to get the walker off of her.
Her bow was to far away. Suddenly the walker was pushed away from her. Daryl killed the walker before looking at his sister. He nodded to her as asking if she's okay. "I'm okay." She whispered. "Let's go!" Daryl growled as he begun to run.

"Come here!" Glenn yelled. "W-What about Merle?" Lana asked his bother out of breath. Daryl looked at her and said "we don't have time for that now."
"He's our bother!" The black haired girl argued back.
Daryl didn't said anything, and just pulled her to the car. "Daryl!" She screamed as she was being pulled away. Lana couldn't go without Merle..he was her bother. Tears were in her eyes, but no tear fell.

————————-

The drive back was silent. Completely silent nobody dared to say a word. Lana sat again in the passenger sit, Rick was again at the wheel. Sometimes he glared over to Lana to see if she was alright. Of course she was not alright..Merle wasn't here, she didn't even knew if he made it out alive. Daryl was just staring at the car wall. It was getting darker the sun went down as they get back at the camp.

Lana felt that something wasn't right when they came back. She heard screams and guns, her eyes wide as she saw that the whole camp was attacked by walkers. Lana quickly pulled out her bow, and killed a few walkers.
"Lana!" She heard her name screamed from Carl who was crying. "Carl!" She screamed back as she ran to him. "Stay here by your mom...you hear me?" The Dixon girl talked fast and looked around if there was any danger near. Carl nod and hided himself behind his mother. "Just stay here" Lana looked at Lori.
Then she heard a another scream her head turned where the scream came from.

"Shane!" Lana yelled over. Shane looked at her instantly while shooting some walkers. She ran to him and took his knife to kill these monsters.
She saw how rick tripped and fell down with the walker on top of him. Her eyes wide again. No not him. She promised Carl that his dad will be still alive when we come home.
She sprinted to rick, let her gun fall down. On the way she had to pushed two walkers out of the way.

When she was there, Lana let out a small scream as she bashed the head of head of walker with a stone she took from the ground.
The grimes man looked shocked, that of all people Lana where the one who saved his life.

They looked each other for a few seconds in the eye before they heard a voice.
"It's over.." Shane said as he looked at the camp.

————-

Wow 130 reads already thank u sm!!!!

I'm still working on my writing so if anyone has tips I'm open for it!

So much Lana and rick content in this chapter😍

775 words