Act 1 - C.D.C - Chapter 10

Tigger warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️
Assault and abuse ❗️❗️❗️

—-> If you see this sign the tigger warning begins
(⚠️)
And when it ends (❎)

Lana just wanted to sleep, she was slightly drunk and just wanted to go to bed. In the past, before the whole apocalypse thing, Lana actually never drank anything. She hated the taste, the smell and even if she only looked at it.
Alcohol has shaped her childhood a lot, because her dad was an alcoholic.
He was very aggressive when he drank, he hit the Dixon siblings, and said things parents don't even think to say to their children.

She sighed deeply in, remembering her childhood.
The blue eyed girl was making her way up to her room, suddenly she heard someone say "Stop it..!"
in a crying voice. The voice sounded a lot like Lori, Lana wondered if she should go in there, and see what's going on.
After a couple of minutes thinking, she decided to go in.
The Dixon girl walked in and she gasped quietly, her eyes wide open.

⚠️
Lori sat on a table Shane was above her, and tried to kiss her. His hand was making his way up to Loris underwear. The woman was crying and trying to make him stop.
Lana didn't even hesitated a second, she ran to the two and tore Shane away from Lori.
Shane eyes widen, but before he could say something Lana picked it out, and slapped him in the face.
Lori still sat scared on the table hand at her mouth crying softly.
Shane took a few steps back, and held his cheek.

"What the fuck happened here?!" Lana broke the silence with a mad voice.
"She-" Shane begun, but Lana interrupted him.
"Get the fuck out of here! Now!"
Shane didn't moved he just looked at Lori.
"Don't make me repeat myself!" Lana yelled now.
Then Shane took his alcohol bottle, and left the room.

"Are you okay?" The Dixon girl asked Lori concerned while holding her hands.

"I-I...h-he..." Lori begun to tell, but her voice broke from her softly crying.
Lori pulled herself together, she knew she had to tell Lana the whole truth now.
"We uhm...Shane and I...we had something going on before rick came back.." she confessed crying.

Lana swallowed, eyes wide open "what?" She brought out.
"But that was before I knew that Rick was still alive! I didn't knew he was alive! I stopped the moment when I knew."Lori defended herself.

"And that gives you the right to sleep with his best friend..?" The dark haired girl asked, Lori looked down knowing she did a bad thing.

A few minutes it was quiet before Lori said something again.
"I know it was a mistake okay? And I hate myself for it...that I did this mistake...Please don't tell Rick..."

"I-..." Lana couldn't finishing the sentence for a minute, she wouldn't tell Rick because it wasn't her thing. But she also thinks that Rick deserve to know.

"I won't tell him..,but I think he has a right to know."
The Dixon girl said, straight looking in loris eyes.
Lori breath out relived "I tell him when the time is right."
"But are you okay?" The sister of the redneck asked Lori again.
"I will be.." The grimes woman replied, looking down.
"We may don't like each other, but if you want to talk about it...I'm here," Lana said with a little smile.
Lori nodded at her as a 'thank you'.

Lori got up from the table trying to walk away to her family.
Lana turned to her as she walked out,
"Shane had no right to do that to you.."
"I want you to remember this okay? It's not your fault."
"Thank you Lana.." Lori replied with tears in her eyes.
"I know how it feels trust me.." The blue eyes girl told her.

Loris eyes widen she swallowed while looking at Lana. She got abused..? Lori thought.
"Thank you for everything Lana.." She brought out, not wanting to make Lana remember it, while going out of the room and then to her family to bed.

———————

Lana didn't slept well this night, she got a nightmare about her past.
She woke up crying and so confused, the Dixon girl sat a bit in bed trying to calm down.

Lana pulled herself together got dressed, and walked out of her room when she met Daryl in the hallway.
"Hey.." her bother mumbled, looking like he didn't knew what to say.
"Hi.." His sister responded, Daryl opened his mouth to say something again, but nothing came out.
"I heard you scream yesterday...just wanted to ask if you're okay," he grumbled a bit embarrassed.

"I-...I'm fine don't worry about me," She answered embarrassed.
Daryl just nodded not believing a word that she said.
"Alright.." muttered then walking away.

Lana rubbed over her face embarrassed that especially her bother heard, her scream.

————————

Mostly everyone was hungover, Glenn definitely was resting his head on the table.
Andrea rubbing her face because of her headache.
Dale was amazed at the powder eggs T-dog made.
Lori sat quietly at the table just talking when Carl asked a question.

"Morning" a voice greeted them, Lana instantly looked over Lori.
"Are you hangover?" His son asked excited smiling.
"Yes..I am," Rick responded to Carl while ruffling his hair.

Lana reached over to Glenn to take the aspirin.
"Here should help with the headache.." She handed rick the aspirin while looking in his eyes.
Rick swallowed again at the sigh of her eyes.
He took it very slowly and mumbled "thank you.."

"Protein helps the hangover" T-dog said smiling while putting his self made powder eggs on Glenn's plate.
Glenn groaned loudly, "Don't ever, ever, ever let me drink again."

"Hey"

Lana's little smile fade away quickly when she heard the voice. She looked over to Lori, the grimes woman sensed up.

"Hey.." Rick replied to his friend, "feel bad as I do?"
"Worse," Shane responded to rick grumpy.

"The hell happened to you?" T- dog asked while pointing on his black eye, and two scratches on his neck.
"Must done it in my sleep.." Shane replied pointing on his neck.
Nobody said something else till Rick said.
"Never seen you do this before," Ricks brows pinched into a frown.
"Me neither. Not like me at all."

The last sentence he looked straight at Lana, Lana stared back and it looks could kill, hell Shane would be dead right now.

Before anyone could say something else, doctor Jenner entered the room.
"Morning," he welcomed the group.

Dale put away his fork and looked at Jenner as he passed him to get some powder eggs.
Now they had to go back to real live and tasked.
"Doctor, I don't want mean to slam you with question first thing-"
Dale begun to say, but got interrupted by Jenner.
"But you will anyway."

"We didn't came for eggs," Andrea snapped speaking the first time in the morning.
"We need answers."

"And you will get them."

——————

Holy shit this chapter is so long 🫠🫠🫠( again for my circumstances)

I wanted to open loris and Lana's friendship more.
And also I stand with everything that Lana said in this chapter (that it was not loris fault that Shane touched her without her wanting it)

Again open for tips and feedback

Love y'all<3

1243 words