Reasons [Short/ Chapter 9]

[YOU'VE BEEN DOING SOMETHING TOGETHER IN A PRE-CHAPTER,  YOU LOVED EACH OTHER, did something I won't go into detail for. It'll get my account taken down. Unfortunately,  I'll have to send that chapter through screenshot]

Date: 7th October 1855.

You sat with his lordship outside. You both were sitting by the river again, Talbot was sorting something,  pouring his lordship some wine. You were going through Lady Deanna's old book, and it fascinated you, Paul was sketching on some paper on his canvas.  He sighed,  drinking some of his wine, the blood, the liquid stained his chin, he pulled you close to him, kissing you, letting the blood pour down yours and his chin. "Here lies a blood filled drink. It's sweet enough for your touch,  Miss L/N.". He held his jar of blood and wine, and he drank some more. His eyes were soulless and tired.  "I created fear in the human mind. I bring women here for their blood.  To create my wine.  To bring my wife back. ". He grinned,  "But I'll never bite you.".  He poured some blood on your head, you didn't fear him, knowing he brought women here to just to steal their blood,  "Why their blood sir?". Paul smiled,  placing his arms around you,  "Keeps me youthful.  I want to look young for as long as I can. ". He slightly lowered his voice, and you blushed. "I'm not a victim?". Paul shook his head. "Of course not. You're young. Yes. But you stayed.  Half the women that come here, I kill them and drain them emotionally.  But I could never hurt you." . You panicked a bit, you looked at him,  his suit stained in blood, "But you are now expecting after what we've done. Is that right?". You turned confused,  "Oh...right, I don't know Paul...". He smiled and kissed your forehead softly,  "Something wrong darling?". You shake your head, "N-no. I just don't know if I am or not. ". Paul placed his hand on your stomach, there was something.  Either that or it was the food from the picnic you were both having. He drank some more of his bloodied wine, the blood stained his lips, he took off his shirt and suit and lay in the sun, you looked at him and blushed deeply,  "Paul...?". He hummed,  "Nothing. ". He placed his hands on your shoulders,  leaning upwards and before you could say anything else. He kissed you passionately,  going back to his occasional self. He smiled after he pulled away. He hummed before he spoke again, yet he spoke so calmly, like a poet. "Let it be a child so dear. Let my heir in such little joy. Let him regrace the life I had. But sane but not too much. A child with freedom.  A child to run. .". He got and took, "Bare me a child,  Miss L/N,  you  can do extraordinary things. You can bring me a darling child. Can't you, Deanna?".

You blush as he kissed you again after he said all those kind and enduring words. "I promise I will try to give you whatever you want. ". The male smiled,  the blood dripping from his eyes, he cut you again, though, licking the blood off your check,  kissing the wound.  He lay over the top of you. Talbot became confused and concerned,  noticing his lordship's pale face began to bite into your neck like a creature.  His hair fading to a slivery grey, his age was showing.  His lordship mumbled,  "Deanna....bring me blood.". Biting further into you, the blood drained from you and went down your neck to your white and elegant dress. You grabbed his shoulder and let the blood pour down you, he picked you up, knowing how your dress was partly undone around the waist, he lay in the river with you, kissing you everywhere. He quickly got up and stood in the clear and cold water and he washed his hands, the water turning scarlet   your hand reached out touched his chest, he placed his cold and wet hands over yours. "I love you...your lordship. ". He smiled sadly,  "I love you more my darling Deanna.". He voice in more of his German and French accent,  he smiled though,  kissing your hand before placing your hand back down.

You look at him, blood staining his mouth,  like a creature, you smiled happily,  you began to draw him, just because it was a request.

Surely.....

He wasn't human...

Of course he's human. 

What else would he be for crying out loud?!