Chapter 10 [Late Halloween special]

Chapter 10 [ Late Halloween special, another chapter with an ASMR video to watch first. And Talbot looks after you, and helps you get ready for your sleeping routine.  While his lordship falls asleep]

October 8th, 1855, time: 12:23am

"Ah Deanna…!".  He fell back and smiled,  his pale shirtless body lay next to you, he smiled and kissed and bit into your neck,  he blew into your neck, cooling it, you giggled quietly and smiled,  he put his arms around you tightly, you both were wearing your masquerade masks from the ball earlier,  "Deanna. I wouldn't ask unless I knew.  Yet. Can you  tell me how it feels to be expecting my heir?". You looked down at your stomach as he placed his hand on your cheek and stroked it comfortably. You smiled,  "I feel good, really good.  I don't think my mother would be happy with that.  That I'm being loved by a Lord.".  Paul laughed,  bringing you closer,  kissing your lips softly, picking you from the bed, you smiled and blush, he loved you so much,  he put you down again and went to the window opening it, he walked onto the balcony, "I want to show you something…". You walked up behind him,  the moonlight beamed off his chest, and he took off his mask and bandages.  He turned to face you, opening the balcony gate, "Take my hand. ". You took his hand, and he walked off the edge,  still holding your hand,  "Wait, what are we?". you freaked out and closed your eyes in fear.

He just walked underneath the balcony, and he looked at you,  "Open your eyes.". You opened your eyes, knowing he was still holding onto you, you looked down but panicked,  you grabbed onto his chest,  "I do not want to drop you, you know that Deanna?". You nod,  scared a little, unable to speak,  "Come, I want to do something. ".  He went downstairs by walking across the wall,  he held onto you, Talbot was dusting the area,  "Talbot!". The valet looked around him confused,  taking off his glasses,  before looking up in sudden horror, backing up, hitting his back on the wall, noticing his lordship sitting on the ceiling, his lordship smiled and laughed as the blood poured slowly from his eyes onto the floor.  Talbot  was very confused.

You were a little shocked, noticing Talbot's edge of concern and friendly fright, "You weren't completely wrong about him being a different kind of the person he once was, Talbot.". You worried with the confusion and concern in your voice, but smiled down at the valet, as his lordship walked down the wall,  holding onto you,  Talbot grabbed his lordship's shoulder,  "How the fuck did you just do that my lord?! You are human, aren't you, Sir?".  Paul nodded, his tone quite angry. "Of course I'm human, you damned valet! Do not ask me questions, Talbot!". He looked now at something and weirdly made eye contact with you. His face dropped and turned pale and sickly, more than it usually did. He was afraid of something,  someone.

He turned his head to the woods through the window, and he was worried about something. He grabbed onto you,  "WOLVES DEANNA! WOLF, WOLF, WOLF!".  He began to panic, and fear rushed through him. Nothing but fear and fright filled him.

You looked outside,  noticing those creatures that terrifed his Lordship so much, you grabbed a metal tray from the valet's table and ran downstairs,  putting on Lady Deanna's old coat, running towards the wolves,  attacking another, you managed to break the tray, using it as some sort of weapon against the wolves.  "DO NOT COME BACK HERE!". The other wolves growl and flee.   The valet raced outside, noticing how you managed to rid them from the area again. He looked at you,  you fell faint,  he caught you. Taking you back to his lordship.  His lordship turned to Talbot,  sitting down on his bed.

Talbot placed you down, taking off his gloves,  wetting a soft and slik cloth of herby water onto your head, you lay there and cuddled into his lordship's chest, you began to feel warm again.

Talbot looked at you and sighed softly,  "Talbot?". You looked at the gentleman, the valet turned to you and smiled,  "Hm?". He hummed, "Could you clean my face for me please?". Talbot looked at you and nodded, "Of course, dear.". He then shouted down to the cook, who brought some warm oat milk mixed with some honey, and a little bit of thyme. It was to keep you pure.  Talbot went through his collection of many hand crafted pieces of cloth. He held one in his hand,  rubbing the fabric through his fingers,  he tusked and clicks his tongue.  "This will be quite warmer. ".  He placed his hands through the fabric, placing it in the warm liquid,  before placing some lavender over it, he placed his hands over your eyes and began to press the cloth over your face,  removing any acess blood from the wolves, he looked at you and smiled gently,  paying attention to the detail of your face, it was very relaxing,  you smile and start to fall asleep,  his lordship began to kiss your neck as he placed his head into your neck, falling asleep himself.

Talbot smiled softly.  Knowing his lordship was happy again.  He walked out and sighed,  looking at the painting of Lady Deanna.  He smiled,  taking off his cracked and sliver glasses,  wiping his eyes to hide his tears, "Thank you ma'am...I hope it's alright wherever you are...". He smiled yet again, putting his glasses back on,  looking at the painting once more. Before walking down the corridor,  blowing out the candles in the French inspired architecture,  taking the trolly back with him. Right back downstairs until he fell asleep in his own quarters and the cook slept in the kitchen.

It was perfect.  A peaceful feeling. It was just very relaxing.