Chapter 16, Fields of Gold.

WE FINALLY HEAR ABOUT WHO'S THE KING OF THIS UNIVERSE AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS STING OUTTA THE POLICE ENJOY-

You walked around the manor as you fished getting washed, with his lordship, and he softly sighed, he thought of things, Talbot walked by his side, Talbot's face made a look of concern,  "Your lordship.  Lady Traciea. Has erm been exposed. How did I explain it. ". Talbot took off his gloves,  "Of witchcraft.". His lordship turned to Talbot,  "Lady Traciea?!".  Talbot glared and nodded, "King Sting will have her executed.  But he has commissioned an artwork of himself and he'll like it delivered by tomorrow evening. ".  You froze,  hearing him speak of the king. You were a little. ". His lordship looked to Talbot and nodded,  "Very well.  Come on, darling.”. He grabbed your hand and walked towards the drawing room, Talbot coming along with you both.

Once you both entered the drawing room,  Talbot placed down his lordship's easel and placed his pots of paint and blood stained containers,  his lordship turned to,  grabbing his pocket knife,  clenching it his blood stained fingers,  he stroked your face,  kissing your neck as he cut your check with the pocket knife,  he went down your neck and bit into the tissue of your neck,  you softly hummed, he placed the paintbrush into his fingers,  getting the blood onto it from your wound, you smiled faintly,  knowing him do that again,  you liked it and giggled, he smiled,  hearing you giggle,  he began to brush the paintbrush onto the soft papyrus paper of the easel, it's wooden frame in his other hand,  he mixed it with some honey to get some sort of orange kind of colour,  creating a skin like pigment, same with the blonde hair of the king.

Everything had to be perfect for the king. "So it has to be done by tomorrow?". You asked,  Talbot nodded, "Yes, it'll make him very angry if not given.".  You looked at Talbot,  "Is he nice? You know,  the king?". Paul stopped,  "He's very strict about what happens in his country. After all, you'll meet him tomorrow. He's something no one knows much about. ".

You sigh, "Oh.  Strict as in?" Paul sighed,  holding your leg, "Strict as in he will murder anything else that isn't human.  ". Paul looked at you but whispered, just so Talbot couldn't  hear what he said, "Don't tell him anything about me.  Or us. Alright? If he speaks to you. Speak with him. Do not be afraid of him.". Talbot looked at his lordship, confused,  "What did you say, sir?".  Paul smiled,  "Nothing Talbot. ". He went back to his painting,  sighing, Talbot ignored him and walked away,  going downstairs.