Not a dream.

It was the next day, you were sleeping on your bed until you woke up all tired, you placed you hand on your fac with a sore look on, until you stopped and realized that your face is normal and that the mask wasn't on you face anymore. You got up from bed and looked at the mirror while holding the mask on your hand.

Y/n: It was a dream.... *chuckles* it was a dream. Phew, *Breathes in* I need to lay off the cartoons.

You made your coffee sat on your couch and turned on the TV, there wasn't anything great on, just channels with porn, weird commercials, cameras that were hidden in someone's room. There wasn't anything big until Channel 666 News was on.

???: Good Morning, I'm Katie Killjoy.

???: And I'm Tom Trench. Chaos is happening today as Wacy's where Sinner's and Demons are fighting and stealing items because the prices there are now 85% off.

Katie: That's right Tom, but any case, we got word that there 13 people found dead. Last Night!

Y/n:

Y/n: T-this can't be real. It has to be a prank o-or something?!

Katie: If you're thinking it's some kind of prank or joke. Think again. It's not!

Y/n: *you grabs a pillow and place it on your face and screams* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Katie: And, we are getting word that two mechanics are getting set to the hospital because a Sinner shoved two mufflers up their ass's.

Y/n: ....... you know what. I think I have watched enough TV for today.

*you grab the remote and turned off the TV*

Y/n: *Checks the time on the clock hanged on the wall*

*it was 12:23*

Y/n: .... oh my god i'm LATE!!!

you quickly put your suit and ran out the door until you saw the mask lying on your bed, you picked it up and looked at it with a pissed off look.

Y/n: .... gotta get rid of it.

You throw the mask outside the window and noticed that you had the TV remote in your hand.

*you throw the remote on the couch, bounces off it and lands on the ground, turning on the TV*

Y/n: Bye Milo!

* As you left, the mask suddenly comes back to you and lands on your couch, and your TV was still on*

Katie: The two mechanics say that this sinner had a big green head with big teeth, suprising right? Well whoever this Mask-character is, really enjoyed doing those stuff to his victims.

*the screen changes to you running to the bank but then you eyes caught something. You look to your right and saw smoke coming out of a garage, fortunately the firefighters were there and put out the fire*

Y/n: Excuse me.

Firefighter: Mmh? What did you want?

Y/n: I just want to ask what happened over here.

Firefighter: Well, looks like somebody had the balls to kill the dangerous biker gang in this side of Pentagram City.

Y/n: dangerous biker gang?

Firefighter: You haven't of them? They're the Vicious Hellrides. And, by the looks of it, whoever killed them, enjoyed doing it.

Y/n: * ........ nope! Not buying it.* well Thanks anyway, bye.