Mask Vacay

It was a normal day in Hell, the camera shows you and Milo inside The Loaner as your were driving, Milo popped his head out while sticking his tongue out.

Y/n: Milo, buddy! This vacation that I planned is going to be great!

Milo: *happy bark*

Y/n: Mmh-hmm! We're going to have so much fun, I heard that the Resort that I booked is amazing, it has a 5 Star Rate. And it also has a huge pool and indoor pool, Oh! It's also next to a beach, the room that we're staying at has a beautiful view of the Beach.

Milo: *Ruff*

Y/n: And, guess what! It also has a buffet!

*As you said that, Milo began to lick his lips as you said 'buffet'*

Y/n: The buffet has potatos, hot-rolls, small cakes, duck breast, salad, lobster, shrimp, crab, chicken, steak, King crab, rice, ribs, spaghetti, oysters, oyster shots, sausages, lamb, cupcakes...

*As you kept talking about the food, both you and Milo began to dream about it as both your tongue stick out as saliva was dripping from both your mouths*

Y/n: And I hope they have flan~

*As you were thinking about it, you didn't pay attention to the road as you were driving on the right side instead of the left. All of a sudden, there was a car horn blasting right infront of you*

Y/n: Huh?

*you look infront of the car windshield to see a red car as you both were about to hit eachother*

Y/n: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*you quickly turned the steering wheel to the left as the red car passes by you, the driver of the red car began to yell at you as he drove off*

Driver: Hey asshole! Watch where your fucking driving!!!

You quickly stopped the car to a hault as it made a screech sound, the screen shows you holding onto the wheel and Milo biting the seat. The two of you slowly look at eachother with fear.

Y/n: *terrified tone* M-milo...

Milo: *terrified Whimpering sound*

Y/n: *terrified tone* W-we, uh... w-were this c-c-close to d-death...

Milo: *slowly shakes his head agreeing with you*

Y/n: *terrified tone* L-lets, uh... g-g-get back o-on the road.

After about a 30 minute drive, you and Milo arrived at the Resort and it looked beautiful.