They found out

The camera cuts to you and Peggy, now safe and sound inside your apartment building. As you looked outside the windows wondering if noone followed the two of you.

Peggy: y/n?

Y/n:  I hope noone followed us.

Peggy: Y/n.

Y/n: My god, I almost got captured!

Peggy: Y/N!

*you turned around and look at Peggy*

Peggy: Y/n, what happened out there? You almost got captured, and your shaking in fear.

*you tried to keep calm but you couldn't hold it in. You ran towards her and hugged her all scared*

Y/n: *soft, scared tone* I-i-i, almost got caught... they're looking for The Mask... I'm The Mask... I should have never'd found that mask... my life was fine, until I found it... it's all over for me, Peggy... I'm scared.

*she hugs you back and comforts you*

Peggy: Y/n, don't say that. It's not the end of the world, so you made a big scene out there,  everything is going to be alright.

Y/n: no... everything's not going to be alright, I'm a wanted man with big bounty living in my head. Demons all over hell are looking for me, my friends... if they find out that I'm-

*you two heard a voice in the kitchen*

???: The Mask?

*both you and Peggy turned around and saw Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Alastor, Husk and Nifty looking at you*

Y/n: g... guys? But how?

Charlie: We, um... followed the two of you here. And plus The Mask acted like a cartoon and you love watching cartoons, which makes sense.

Y/n: oh... look I know that did bad thing with the mask on, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just... didn't want to suffer alot.

Charlie: Y/n, we know that you didn't mean to kill or hurt anyone. But lying to your friends is way worse than any of that.

Vaggie: It's true.

Y/n: I know.

*you began to walk towards your closet and pulled out the mask

Y/n: Here *you hand it to Charlie* I don't want anyone to find it or wear it.

Charlie: So just like that, you want us to destroy it.

Y/n: I want it gone from hell.

*she looks at it and then looks at everyone in the room, nodding their head agreeing with something*

Charlie: Maybe, you should keep it.

Y/n: What? No, besides I'm might hurt somebody with it on.

Charlie: Y/n, when you were at the park, did you hurt anyone there?

Y/n: ... I uh, kinda did but it looked liked they were looking someone other than The Mask, as if they were looking for... me.

Charlie: Well, did you hurt anyone while dancing?

Y/n: no.

Charlie: Then you should keep it. You could help and save innocent demons, then they'll think that you're less of a vicious sinner and more of a... uh.

Y/n: Hero?

Charlie: Yeah, Hero.

Y/n: hmm, *you thought about it* maybe your right. I could fight demons who want to mess with me, save innocent civilians and stop robbers.

*Charlie hands you the mask, you look at it and decided to give it another chance*

Y/n: Okay, I'll keep the mask. But on one condition.

Charlie: And that is?

Y/n: I want you to talk to your dad about tearing down the 50 Million Dollar Reward on me.

Charlie: Deal.

Y/n: Okay, then. I'll uh, start tomorrow.

Vaggie: Okay, then I guess that settles it.

Peggy: It sure does.

*As five minutes pass by everyone began to leave your apartment room and heading back to their place*

Charlie: Good night, Y/n.

Y/n: Good night, Char-

*she kisses you*

Vaggie: Bye y/n.

Y/n: Bye Vag-

*Vaggie kisses you*

Peggy: Sweet dreams, y/n.

Y/n: Sweet dreams to you, Peg-

*Peggy kisses you*

Y/n: *you face is completely red*

*you close your door and lay on your bed*

Y/n: well... that was something.

*you look at the green wooden mask and smile a little*

Y/n: Watch out demons, The Mask will be back to kick ass.