One Hell Of A Night.

You randomly wake up for no reason and looked around only to see Milo waking up aswell by lying right next to you.

Y/n: Sorry, buddy for waking you up.

*Milo began to lick you face almost as if he was telling you that it was alright*

You picked up your phone and noticed that it was 3:26 AM.

Y/n: Okay, I don't understand how time works here in hell.

*then you noticed that Charlie sented you a message*

*Charlie: *Text* Hey, y/n. Vaggie told me that you couldn't come with us, I wish you didn't have to stay and work alot.*

Y/n: *sigh*

*then you noticed that Milo was looking at you*

Y/n: What? What the matter?

*He's trying to tell you to go to the Coco Bongo with them*

Y/n: Milo, I know what you're trying to say. But I can't. You remembered what I told you about how I got kicked out.

*Then he looks at you*

Y/n: Well, I really do want to go but, I get kicked out again.

*you then got out of your bed and looked at your mirror*

Y/n: Besides, I wish there was some, Way that I can go.

Y/n: If I had something on that noone would recognize me, like a suit or a costume or a-

*you look to your right to find the mask lying on your couch*

*you slowly walked towards green wooden mask and you picked up while looking at it, you were about to put it away but then you thought out what happened when you had it on*

Y/n: What if...

*you thought to yourself that if you put it on, you would go to the Coco Bongo and noone will ever recognize you, but you had a strange feeling that you didn't want to*

Y/n: No way.

You throw the mask behind the couch, and you were about to go back to sleep but then you thought about it for a sec and began to run towards it while jumping over the couch. As you did that, you had it on and began to spin around and stop infront of the mirror.

The Mask: It's about to be, ONE HELL OF A NIGHT!!!

*you spinned around and laughed while zooming inside the bathroom. You began to brush your teeth, used a blowdryer while pretending you have hair, Sharpening your knife, spreading shaving cream on your face, and using Milo as a towel cleaning your face. You then grabbed your yellow hat with a long feather on the side and looked at the mirror all stylish*