#03

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

Ruby was so tired so she decided to sleep in the bedroom, it was huge compared to the hotel. She was having her minutes of peace. But they were interrupted when there was a knock on the door.

Before she could even open her eyes properly, the person walked in. They stood next to the bed watching her lay. She sat up in fear and looked at them.

"wow now i see why Heeseung froze when he saw you...." Jake smirked while checking her out

Ruby raised her eyebrows in confusion. Jake chuckled at her face.

"the boy who took you to your room yesterday, that's Heeseung. I'm Jake." he introduced himself

Ruby nodded not wanting to introduce herself. But little did she know every single vampire knew her name.

"let's go the King wants you to join us for dinner" jake took her hand and led the way to the dining hall.

Surprisingly, Ruby just let him lead her. She didn't have the energy to fight back anymore. Jake's hands were warm compared to hers.

When they entered the dining hall, everyone was present and sitting on the table, waiting for them.

The King was reading some letters, while the others were looking at Ruby and Jake.

Jake squeezed her hand.

"sit next to me." he whispered when they approached the table.

Ruby obeyed and sat down next to Jake in between him and Ni-ki. She felt Heeseung's stare on her but she didn't look at him. She was staring at her empty plate.

Jungkook finally removed his glasses and looked at Ruby while holding those letters. He had a grin on his face.

"So, Ruby. Who is Yeonjun....?" he smirked

Ruby raised her head and looked at him. She noticed that the letters he was holding must've been the letters that Yeonjun is sending her.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow when she didn't answer.

"i asked you a question. who is Yeon-"

"my ex." she lied

"i see...so do you want us to kill him?" jungkook teased

"no." Ruby said blankly

Jungkook chuckled and leaned back in his chair. Dahyun looked at Ruby with a worried expression.
This isn't good. She thought

"if you want him alive, you better not tell him about this" Jungkook warns

"understood?"

Ruby nodded. She didn't have any choice but to obey.

"good. let's eat now"