#08

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

HEESEUNG'S POV:

"what are you doing?" Riki almost breaks the sound barrier.

I put my palm on his mouth and drag him away,he doesn't fight me surprisingly.

"nothing, just don't yell you'll wake him up." i lie

"hmm i see" he squints his eyes thinking that i'd tell him the truth

Sunghoon walks downstairs in the most normal way possible, showing that he didn't drink her blood. He walked past us in the living area where everyone else was.

Riki and I follow after him.

"where is Ruby?" sunoo asks

"she fell asleep, i was reading her my book and it caused her to fall asleep."

"awww" dahyun kicks her feet

Jake raised his eyebrows with a staight face

We were cut off by the maids ringing the bell for us to eat dinner. Everyone stood up and walked towards the area, we sat down and waited for the king to come out of the office.

We stood in front of our chairs waiting for him to come. Somehow the air was heavier without Ruby around us.

Jungkook ate in total silence, it seemed like he was relaxed. I suppose he's going away tonight.

Dinner was finished soon, like guessed, the king left us a while ago. Everyone was getting ready for bed. Ruby still hadn't left her room. I'm wondering what the brat is plotting.

Dahyun's music was playing, Sade i think. The rest were probably all asleep. Except me, i can't sleep. I haven't slept peacefully ever since i was 9.

We are different from the usual vampires, it's because we're purebloods. We immortal, we can sleep whenever, rosaries and holy water can't hurt nor kill us.

I tried to fall alseep by listening to the grandfather clock ticking, but no help. I sighed and stood up to open my balcony. The air was crisp and the stars were brighter than ever.

So beautiful yet cursed.

I was interrupted when i heard the floor cracking outside of my room. Someone is awake. And i can guess who it must be. The brat must've waited for everyone to fall asleep.

I decided to see what she's up to. I put my ear against my door and waited for Ruby to walk away further. Her room was in between mine and Sunghoon's. I peeked through the door slightly and watched her walk downstairs.

I opened the door and followed behind her, i was surprised how no one else was awake. Not even Sunghoon.

The ravenette was speed walking across the lobby over to the middle of the castle. She stopped right in front of King's office. What is she plotting?!

She looked left and right out of paranoia, still not noticing me watching her. She tugged on the doorknob and the door opened.

it was unlocked?!

I put my hands in my pockets lazily and decided to see what the brat was up to. She looked across in the office. She carried a candlelight in her hands and started snooping around.