𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

At the moment, Khia and her bestfriend, Angel were in Durk's living room dancing to Team lilman anthem by dj lilman meanwhile Muwop, Polo, and Durk were on the couch smoking and laughing as they listened to Booka hype up the two girls.

and your probably wondering, where is Von and Asian? out getting seafood for everybody since Asian didn't want to go by herself so she insisted on Von joining her.

your probably also thinking, "Khia is dumb if she think that boy not out cheating on her." WELL, Khia didn't want to assume so fast or jump to conclusion, but she's not dumb cause she obviously notices the tension.

but she was going to ' play her role.

plus, every time she asked him about the weird interaction they had going on between each other, he would just tell her that she's trippin or "you know ion want shawty." but hey, i think we all know that niggas never tell the truth.

"rock, rock, rock, rock! slide, twist- 1, 2, 3, go left- back, right- back, up- back, down- back!" The song played loudly on the large flat screen tv that was on the wall.

"i'm tired!" angel laughed, laying on the carpet as the song began to come to a end "that was fun." Khia laughed, sitting on the couch.

"aye angel, you still wit dat nardo nigga?" Durk asked "duh, that's literally my husband." she rolled her eyes "purr" Khia laughed, knowing deep down her best friend couldn't keep a man.

"what's funny?" Polo questioned as Khia rolled her eyes "Taurus. we not gon start dis today." she side eyed "what the fuck is takin dem so long? niggas is hungry." Booka complained.

"i'll smack the fuck outta you, don't play with me." yall heard as the front door closed and locked "stop playin wit me, lil folks." Von laughed.

Khia stared at the two as they placed the food down on the kitchen counter before making their way to the living room.

"this is weird.." Angel mumbled while looking around.

Khia stood up with a attitude on display as if she was the maddest person on earth.

"what's wrong?" Asian asked her "friend" as she walked pass her.

"headache" she lied, wanting the girl out of her presents immediately before she snapped "oh ok..well let me know if you need anything" Asian smiled, walking off.

Khia's problem was that she preferred to sit back n observe as she peeped a lot of weird things but the problem was, she would keep her feelings bottled up and let them eat her up alive.