𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟏

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

"you should really come like they haven't seen you in 2 years, do you not know how long that is?!" Angel tried her best to convince Khia to come with her to the studio with the boys.

"no, it was no 15 minutes ago and it's no now like everytime." Khia said, applying a thin layer of lip gloss onto her pretty 2-toned lips.

Angel huffed out of frustration since she wanted her friends to see how well Khia has been doing and how good she looked since they would ask about her all the time.

but Khia on the other hand wasn't going for it, there was a reason that she stopped being around them for 2 whole years after feeling a certain type of way after the incident between her, Asian, and Von.

and the icing on the cake is that they still hang with Asian like what?? that's so weird and Khia stood on business and stayed away from them.

"bro not even for 5 minutes? you can't just go in and say hi then leave?" Angel asked "nah, you can just call me when you get there and i can say hello" Khia suggested.

"nigga you said that last time and guess what." she said "what?" Khia smiled, knowing what she was about to say "you didn't answer!" Angel responded.

"calm down, they ain't special." Khia laughed "plus, how have you and Durk dusty ass been?" Khia asked "good actually! i woke up this morning to flowers and edible arrangements." Angel smiled at the thought.

Khia smiled at the fact that her best friend finally found her person and was happy in her relationship plus she was finally being loyal which was very shocking.

"i'm loving this for you!" Khia spoke honestly "thanks girly! but don't try to change the subject." Angel added making Khia roll her eyes hoping that she would forget.

"just stop by and do a lil one two meet and greet." Angel said "it costs money to see me, $500 each." Khia said, throwing her black Kurt Geiger purse over her shoulder and grabbing the keys to her all black hellcat that was nicely designed with heavily dark tints.

"where you about to go anyways?" Angel asked "to see my nigga." Khia smiled knowing that she was lying out her ass "you don't have one." Angel mumbled "i know." Khia laughed.

"fuck these niggas!" she added, getting in the drivers seat to her car "you should've drove your benz today." Angel said, popping a cherry jolly rancher in her mouth.