𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟑

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓

𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘃𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘁
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

"how did y'all like the game yesterday?" Asian asked everyone as she stared at Taurus, basically eye fucking him since she was plotting on taking him from Khia.

"dat shit was decent, on king david." Von laughed "yea, when the next game?" Muwop asked "dat was the last one." Taurus laughed "oh shit, you did yo shit twin!" Booka said, dapping him up.

"preciate it." Taurus replied, taking his phone out of his pocket "when football season start back up?" Durk asked "you think dis nigga really rey sit here and calculate?" Von questioned while looking at his homeboy like he was stupid as shit.

"shut the fuck up nigga, always starting wit me." Durk mugged "a old married couple arguing, love to see it." Booka teased as they both mugged him "you a opp." Von spoke as Durk laughed.

"straight from 63rd but aye, where Khia and Angel?" Booka asked "why you worried bout my bitch?" Durk questioned "exactly, i know you ain't tryna get onnat." Asian co-signed "niggas can't ask a simple question nowadays, look what the world coming to." Booka mumbled.

"nah we ain't rey skip pass what Booka shitty ass just said." Von scrunched up his face "what he say?" Muwop asked "he straight from 63rd." Von laughed as they joined him.

"this nigga stay trollin." Taurus laughed "why you laughing instead of answering my question? where Khia?" Booka repeated himself "minding her business, ain't worried bout none of y'all." he replied.

"i'm sick of y'all asses, bouta shoot a nigga head off." Booka huffed "mane where is Khiaaaaaaaaa." Booka whined as they mugged him "boo bitch! what is you starin at me for?" Booka mugged them back.

"damn Polo, he miss yo bitch more than you miss her." Durk laughed as Polo looked up from his phone "my who?" Taurus questioned to make sure his ears wasn't trippin.

"yo girlfriend." Durk rolled his eyes "oh ok, she minding her business so stop begging for her." he cleared as Asian rolled her eyes, sitting her hard ass butt on Dayvon's lap.

"too bad, i took her nigga." Asian laughed while giving Von a lil lap dance that he didn't want "you stupid as shit if you think she give a fuck, look who she wit now." Benji said, coming out of nowhere, LITERALLY.

"i know good and damn well you won't in my kitchen this whole time." Durk scrunched up his face "a nigga was starving, i had some cereal, noodles, fruit punch, doritos, takis, water, hot pocket allat." Benji laughed as he looked at Polo's facial expression.

"bye Benji!" Asian laughed EXTRA hard at the dread head that wasn't sitting too far from her which made Von push her off of his lap, watching her hit the ground as everybody did something to hide their laughter.