𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟐

𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

"watchu wearing to the game?" Angel asked on the other end of the facetime call between her and Khia "i got a custom hoodie made so i'm gonna wear that." Khia replied.

"custom? girl you going all out..i wanna see it!" Angel smiled, Khia grabbed the green hoodie that had a picture of Taurus on the front and his jersey number on the back which was 99'.

Khia propped her phone up on her vanity and held the hoodie up so that Angel could see it "aww that is so cute, watchu gon wear with it?" she asked "another mini skirt with my green low top dunks." Khia smiled.

"you not gon be satisfied til yo ass get sick." Durk co-signed in the background "shut up, bug eyes." Khia rolled her eyes as she laid her outfit out across her king sized bed.

"frog back." Durk said "you gon be a dead bitch if you don't shut yo paranoid lookin ass up." Khia said, side eyeing her phone "lies but ok." Durk said "bitch ass." Khia mumbled.

"ima see you at the game girly, lmk when you otw." Khia said and Angel nodded "ok, love you bookie." she smiled "i love you more." Khia returned before hanging up.

after searching for her tv remote, Khia went to youtube on her tv and clicked on the first song she seen which was 'body by summer walker'.

Khia threw the remote towards the middle of her bed before walking off to her dresser and grabbed some under clothes, laying them down right beside her outfit.

as Khia was wrapping her hair up her phone began to ring. she paused the tv and grabbed her phone off of her nightstand seeing that it was a call from Polo so she answer it.

"hello?" she said, answering the facetime call "you left the house yet?" he asked and she shook her head "no, i'm still getting ready, why?" she asked "da manager forgot to get us sum to drink, you mind stopping by the store and getting some drinks?" he asked, knowing she would say yes.

"yea, how many of y'all is it?" she asked "shii, ion kno." he shrugged and she laughed "okay well ima stop by the grocery store before i get there." she said and he smiled "thank you, be safe." he said "your welcome and i will, you do the same." she smiled before hanging up.

after getting off of the phone she placed her phone on the charger and continued to blast her music as she took her robe off and stepped in the boiling hot shower.