𝟎𝟎:𝟎𝟒

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

𝗞𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲
𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀

back in 2018 is where it all started..4 years ago.

a group of high schoolers chillin at the park one evening after school, coming across a girl who was different from others.

Khia had just got back to Chicago after a long trip in Toronto which she didn't enjoy since she was homesick majority of the time she was there.

after being back home for about a week now, she continuously came to this park not too far from her home everyday after school.

after being the only child her whole life she was used to being alone, she enjoyed it but at times when she wanted to go places or do things she couldn't since she didn't want to go alone nor did she have friends.

i would say that she was very misunderstood as people hated her and called her "stuck up" or saying that she was "full of herself" but in reality she was the sweetest girl ever.

she had a natural resting bitch face, always wore jet black tape ins since she avoided wearing wigs, afraid of losing her edges, also wearing a different pair of shoes everyday day and week, having new clothes all the time plus she always smelt good.

she never did anything to hurt anybody nor did she say anything when she heard people talking about her because it didn't bother her since her mom raised her with the mindset of "if people talk about you or
dislike you it's because they're jealous of you and your beauty" so she stuck with that.

but on one specific day after school while Khia was chilling on a swing at the empty park, a group of teens around her age walked onto the park laughing and giggling with each other.

they seemed happy.

Khia took a quick glance at them before looking back at her phone, ignoring their presences.

"oh! isn't that the girl that goes to our school?" the only girl with the group of boys said "yeah, i heard a lot about her" the one with inch worm dreads said
"watchu heard? i wanna know" the one with waves said "it ain't nun bad, they just be talkin bout shawty attitude and how she talk to people" the one with a bandana tied around his head said.

Khia was sick of hearing about herself everywhere she went as if she was a celebrity.

it only pissed her off because no one ever took the time to actually sit down and have a conversation with her, instead they would just go based off what other people said and she got sick of it.