Chapter 2

Gun shot (chapter 2)

His gloved hands grab my hair and drags me out onto the walkway. I scream which just earns me a painful slap across my freckled cheeks.

I scream in pain, the aftershock pain waves still run through my cheek. Why do they need me? What have I done? I've always been an A student, never got into much trouble - why me?

"Shut up girl!" He growls like a wolf, in return in flinch and try to bite his greasy hand with little result.

"You're feisty, just like your rat of a father!" He nearly screams in my face.

I bite back a sarcastic comment, if only people could read my thoughts - then they'd back off. I dream of guns and FBI cases, not fancy little man of my dreams rubbish and now look where I've ended up, getting kidnaped. Great, note my thick heavily used sarcasm.

"I hate you!" I scream, while he drags me down the bus against my will. He just merely chuckles, amused with my dark tone, that to anyone else would scream death. I'm not a girl that gets pushed around, no, I'm not like Tara.

I try desperately to hold my ground, digging my heels into the floor.

" No!" I shout in desperation; half expecting another stinging slap.

"Move it you stupid girl!" He screams back, which makes me flinch in terror.

I close my eyes, wishing with all my heart just to die and float away. Like the ink of my onyx rose tattoo. It's my first tattoo and I think it represents me, blooming into a woman; learning what I can truly do.

Bang!

Another gunshot echoes through the bleeding bus, making me tremble with fear that it may of been me who received the bullet. As I rack my eyes over my body, it's clear to seek haven't been hit - but I can't say the same about the psychopath in front of me.

Delicate drops of blood trickle down his neck, soaking into the charcoal grey jacket that covers his body. All you can hear is the laboured breathing of the dying man, who only tried to kill me a moment ago. For this I have no sympathy.

I turn in shuddering fear to face the gunman that lingers behind my back, only to see its a boy from my class - Jeremy Harker.

"Go, Alex!" He shouts, so I do. I just turn and run.

I know it's soooooo short! But I ran out of inspiration, basically I'm gonna try finish this at the weekend so yeah?!