Chapter 6

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!

><><<<~>~~

Hands grabbed my fragile shoulders, pulling me into the dark alleyway that I happened to be walking past; I scream my lungs out but unfortunately no one else are walking down this lonely road. I know I'm dead this time, hell yeah I'm a goner.

"Please! Don't kill me!" I scream, struggling out of the iron grip.

The hands swing me round to face their owner, I gasp when I see it's just the idiot named Jeremy. Feeling the anger rush up, running through my veins like the Black Death. But with more of the searing heat, of my volcanic anger. So, to get rid of this toxic anger I swing my hand across his cheek, which echoes with a painful SLAP!

"What was that for?" He fumes, squishing my hands even tighter, making them feel like they're going to burst.

"Everything!" I scream back, looking down in confusion - was I right to do that? Bit as I lower my eyes, I spot a beautiful sight to my eyes that know many menu secrets - too many secrets.

There is a pistol, dangling of his black leather belt. I need that pistol, I need to settle the urge and feeling. He shouldn't have that, he's dangerous with it.

"Jeremy, I miss the way it used to be...." I begin, trailing my hand across his chest then wrapping my arms around him, making him sigh in content.

"I miss the way, our lips would connect and fireworks would explode, lighting up our eyes." My hands find what I want, and I start to back away.

"But when I found you in bed with her, I shattered - I became someone else. I thought I could find you, bring you back. You were my crack of sunlight, which I needs then but hate so much now - I now know I shouldn't of tried to bring you back, it should of been who I should of tried to bring back. I'm not sorry for this."

Slowly and steadily I bring up the gun and grin cruelly, I then whisper:

"Payback."