01. 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲

i

i. "Game arena? Where the hell am I?"
pre season one

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 of Tokyo were full of life as Sakura walked down the sidewalk with her dog, occasionally shoving people out of her way

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 of Tokyo were full of life as Sakura walked down the sidewalk with her dog, occasionally shoving people out of her way. They strutted through a very crowded part of the city due to all the shopping malls and subway nearby. Pulling against the leash, Bellamy tugged Sakura through the crowd and the woman accidentally bumped into another woman.

"Sorry!" Sakura shouted at the woman wearing a pink top. "Bellamy, stop!"

Despite her yells, Bellamy never slowed down but instead doing the opposite and increasing his pace. Sakura looked down for a split second, to make sure the leash was secured around her wrist. Looking back up, she was met with her head slamming against a pole.

The sudden contact sent her flying to the floor while she gripped her head. Sakura groaned in pain as she felt blood trickle down from her forehead. She laid there for a couple of minutes before rising to her feet; with the help of the pole, of course.

"Bellamy!" Sakura called out, her voice pained due to the throbbing discomfort forming through her head.

Whistling, she tried to call the dog but was taken back when she heard it echo. The streets of Tokyo never let anything echo, hell Sakura barely even heard herself sometimes. The sight in front of her made her blood go cold as she held onto the pole for better support, preventing another collision to the ground.

The streets were completely abandoned. No cars, people, pets, or any sign of life were in eyesight. Suddenly, a bright light illuminates from a digital billboard. Sakura walked towards the object, her eyes landing on the words written on the screen.

Game arena
——>

"Game arena? Where the hell am I?" Sakura questioned herself.

Reluctantly following the arrows' direction, Sakura stumbled upon a foggy graveyard being lit up by street lights. A table was right in front of the gates with about a dozen phones. Sakura grabbed onto one and held it up, the phone lighting up.