An Organization Known as Wangsheng

Rimuru: how are you?

???: it was great until you're here.

Rimuru: you hate me that much?

???: yes. who doesn't?

casual conversation between the man and rimuru. perfect atmosphere for chatting.

Rimuru: so... what should i call you now? morax or?

Zhongli: huh. i go with the name zhongli. this time, i want to spend my life as a mortal and not a divine *sips wine*

Rimuru: can relate that *laughs*

Zhongli: how about you... you haven't changed since we met last time. heh, so you like me too, hm?

Rimuru: like you? hahaha, you mean immortal? ohh come on. just because you live thousands of years doesn't mean you're immortal, right? *chuckle*

Zhongli: hah. you say that like you have that experience *scoffs*

author: dude.... he's even older than tim-mehh:^

Rimuru: maybe *grin*

the sound of beautiful music filled the whole room, the fragrant aroma of freshly brewed tea seduce the nose.

time seemed to stop. rimuru and zhongli enjoyed their time chatting, until when zhongli suddenly became serious.

Zhongli: what is your purpose?

Rimuru: hahaha. at least let me finish my tea *sips*

Zhongli: ...

Ciel: master. the individual you mentioned earlier... her soul was successfully retrieved

Rimuru: great. what about the chance of timeloop?

Ciel: all clear. nothing to worry about

Rimuru: are you sure? it's not that i don't trust you... but, this is our only ace up the sleeve against him

Ciel: i know. thanks to the ultimate skill, yog-sotohort i can easily erased all unnecessary timelines *smug*

Rimuru: i see... by the way, where did you put her soul?

horror. a very surprising answer came from ciel.

Ciel: ...azathoth.

Rimuru: pffft! *spits out the tea*

this made rimuru unconsciously spit his tea right into zhongli's face. well, can't help :^

Zhongli: ... *wipes his face*

Rimuru: a... ahhaa... sorry *awkward smile*

Zhongli: ... *closes his eyes*

Rimuru: you did what!? have you gone mad? no soul can survive that skill!

Ciel: but master, there's an element of surprise. the soul seems to have acquired a unique skill on its own.

Rimuru: ...

Ciel: ...hehe

----

after the big event that happened, aether is exhausted both mentally and physically. they also get help from the fatui who are still unknown whether they are enemies or friends.

currently, aether and paimon are talking to ekaterina, a northland bank teller, and one of the fatui.

Ekaterina: mr. childe tells me that he has enforced your agreement.