Chapter 2

Hello anybody deciding to read this. This contains content that isn't appropriate for the kiddos. As in there is indeed gay smut included in this chapter and there will be more later on. It's part of how the story goes and I'm sorry if you don't like it, but oh well. Thank you.

"Yes mom.....yes I will.....ok bye." I watched Kizami hang up and hand me my phone. "She said it's fine for me to sleep over."

"Great!" I said smiling. "Tomorrow we're going to that coffee shop."
"Ugh do we have to?" He asked.

"Yes. You need to get a girlfriend." I said.
"I don't need one."
"Yes you do."

"No I don't."
"Yes you do. Women play an important role in men's lives."
"Maybe I don't want a girlfriend."
"You need one."
"Maybe I want a boyfriend." I froze at his statement. I started to laugh. "Don't be crazy Kizami. You can't reproduce with another man!" I said.
"Maybe I don't want kids." I pouted. God he was stubborn. Maybe he should just shut up about it. "I didn't know you were gay." I said. That's not what I wanted to say! I covered my mouth and stared at him. "I didn't say I was."

"B-but you said."

"I said maybe. I didn't say for sure." He looked at me strangely. "Are you ok?"
"Yea I'm fine! I'm just going to take a bath!" I stood up quickly.
"I'll take one with you." He stood up too. I stared at him. No no no. That was a thing only girls would say. "No you aren't."
"I don't want to stink for my secret "date" tomorrow." He bluntly said and started to head to the bathroom while I followed him. Was I really going to take a bath with another boy? I was going to see another boy naked. Why was I slightly excited about this? I blushes and finally entered the bathroom with him. "These uniforms get more annoying every day." He sighed.

I watched as he started to remove his jacket and button up. "Just going to watch or are you going to get rid of your uniform too?" He asked.
"O-oh right." I muttered and started to remove my uniform. Finally we were just in our boxers and I waited for him to start it up. "Hot, medium, or cold?" He asked.

"Medium." I simply replied. He nodded and started the bath. I stared at his body. This was the first time I actually saw Kizami fully shirtless. He didn't like to go to the beach or go to the community pool with me. He didn't have a hairy chest and he had a little bit of muscles. "Like the view?" He asked turning his head slightly to look at me. I blushed and stumbled with my words. "Ha you're not that bad either." He then proceed to take off his underwear and get in on one side of the bath. I played with the strap of my boxers and finally slid them down taking them off. Eh? Oh god why? My dick was hard. This was embarrassing. Of course I could just blame the steam or the water. I proceeded my way into the bath. We were silent as we cleansed our bodies. "Do you want me to wash your back?" Kizami finally asked. I blushed. It would feel nice to have my back massaged, but I fear it'll only make me more excited and I would have to deal with it when Kizami wasn't paying attention. Giving in with my fantasies I agreed. He moved his way over to me and started to soap up the sponge. As he washed my back, I closed my eyes and sighed in relaxation.
"Is it good?" He asked me.
"Yes." I lightly groaned.
"Do that again."
"W-what?" I blushed and stuttered.
"Groan again." I did what he said and groaned. "You sound really erotic when you groan." He purred into my neck and started to kiss it causing me to bite my lip. This was new. Kizami didn't like most people so why would he all of a sudden make a move on me? I gasped when he fingers started to tap the head of my dick. "I noticed you were excited earlier, but I didn't know you were this excited." He lightly laughed biting my shoulder. He finally grabbed it and started to rub it making me a flushed moaning mess. Finally getting the strength to remove his hand I shifted my position so I was facing him. His grey eyes stared into my purple ones.
I bent over putting Kizami's dick in my mouth and started to suck, rubbing the parts I couldn't reach. Anyways this was probably just casual sex. No feelings included. Two horny boys satisfying their sexual frustrations. So there shouldn't be any lovey dovey stuff. Just straight to the point.
Kizami must've had the same idea because he soon got bored of me sucking him and made me get on all fours. Kizami put his hands in the water and pressed his wet fingers against my asshole applying the water as lube. He teased me a bit pushing in two fingers pumping them a bit, but he quickly retracted them and got his hand wet once again. He rubbed his dick with his wet hand and started to enter me.
Biting on my hand, I tried to hide my pain. This was unbearable. My asshole was being torn apart by my best friend and it just made me even more horny thinking about it. He didn't even wait for me to adjust. He started to thrust in and out bringing more pain which quickly subsided to pleasure. Gripping onto whatever I can with one hand and rubbing my dick with the other wasn't an easy task, but I was determined to accomplish it. I moaned as he quickened his pace. Catching a glimpse of his face wasn't much surprising. He seemed slightly relaxed. He was blushing, slightly panting, and his eyes were concentrated on making sure his dick doesn't decide to fuck him over.
"K-Kizami." I moaned. He bent over so his chest was pressed against my back and continued to ram into my asshole. His hands traveled to mine, which were still jacking off my dick, and removed them taking their place. I bit my hand again. I wasn't going to last much longer at this rate. "Say my name." He whispered in my ear biting it.
"Kizami." I moaned his name again. He slapped my ass and growled.
"Not that bullshit last name. My first name." He told me as I whimpered from the slap.
"Y-Yuuya." He quickened his pace making me say it more.
"Ah Yuuya." After a while of me moaning and saying his name, I finally released into his hand and he released into my asshole. Before I could move, he started to lick and clean the mess from my butt. He then made me lick my cum off his hand. "What happened in the bathroom stays in the bathroom." And with that he wrapped a towel around his waist and left for my room.