Chapter 3

As I laid in bed with Kizami laying next to me I started to think. 'What happened in the bathroom stays in the bathroom.' What if I didn't want it to stay in the bathroom? What if I wanted an explanation on why he did it? I sighed and laid on my side avoiding looking at Kizami's face. With that I fell asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head." I hit Kizami with the pillow I was currently holding. It was currently noon and I was already dressed for Kizami's "date". He groaned and say up. "What time is it?"
"12:15 pm."
"Shit." Kizami said as he sat up. After rushing to get dressed, we were finally out the door walking to the coffee shop. "Very nice day today." I commented feeling quite awkward.
"Yea it is. Hey can you do me a favor and just shut up." Kizami said. I felt a little hurt about his little snobby comment, but I remained quite and continued walking. When finally arrived. "I'm staying out here for a bit. You go on in." I told Kizami and sat on a bench in front of the cafe. He nodded and went inside.
I never really do this, but for today I kinda feel like doing it. I took out my cigarette packet and lighter from my backpack. I then lit a cigarette an started to smoke it. Coughing a bit I continued. I was stressed and smoking felt nice. It was the smoky taste of it that gave me relief and energy. I know it was bad, but it felt so nice. I put out my cigarette and got up heading into the cafe. I found Kizami sitting with Tohko and he seemed really bored. I feel bad for making him do this, but now he seriously needs a girlfriend. I slowly approached their table when I decided to stop from hearing their conversation.
"So I was um wondering if we could meet up like this again." Tohko said smiling at Kizami.
"No we can't. I'm not interested." He said sighing.
"You always say that to everyone. Give me a chance."
"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in girls."
"So you're gay....?"
"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?"
"No I don't." She stood up throwing her napkin down. "Maybe you should go tend to your boyfriend then instead of showing up to a date. Oh there he is. Your sweet sweet Kurosaki." She then stormed out of the cafe.
"Kizami?" I took the seat Tohko was sitting in a while ago. He seemed quite embarrassed and he refused to look at me. "Ha girls." I laughed nervously.
"This isn't a time to be laughing." He glared at me.
"What's up with the sweet sweet Kurosaki?" I asked.
"Nothing." He got up and started to leave. I followed him. "Give me one of your cigarettes." He said looking at me with his hand out.
"I-I don't have any."
"Liar. I saw you smoking one earlier."
"I'm not giving you any." I pushed by him and continued walking. I didn't know where. I just needed to get away from him.

Unwanted Feelings    Kizami x Kurosaki fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें