Chapter 7

Kurosaki

"So?" I glared at Kizami. He looked so calm. He wore a smirk now and had thrown his jacket on the ground. "What did you do?!" I yelled at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, tilting his head.

"That girl is terrified of you! What did you do?!" I screamed at him shutting my eyes.

"I don't know of any girl." He said narrowing his eyes. Once I managed to calm myself down I realized we were only two feet away from each other now and Kizami was coming closer to me until our eyes finally met each other. "Finally."

"What?" I asked not taking my eyes away from his.

"I've been searching for you." He muttered.

"Looks like we were on the same boat. I was searching for you too." I said with more confidence than I ever had. I finally had the guy I've been needing for the past couple days in front of me and all I could do was talk. It's now or never Kurosaki. "You found me. Now what?"

"Listen Kizami, I-"

"Kurosaki answer my question.' He said grabbing my shoulders.

"Let me go." I said trying to pry his hands off.

"Tell me or else I'll answer it myself." I raised an eyebrow at this. What did he mean by this? "Kurosaki." I glanced at his eyes again and noticed they were filled with something else. Insanity and...lust? My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a sharp pain to the right side of my face. "Fuck!" I groaned and touched my face. Kizami punched me! Then another and another and another until finally I managed to get away from him.

"Get the fuck away Kizami!" I yelled at him, blood coming out of my mouth and my cheek bleeding from the cut that was formed.

"Can't you see Kurosaki?! This is it! Why won't you let me kill you?" He asked, tilting his head once more.

"Because I don't want to die by your hands you bastard!" I yelled. I was about to turn and run away, but I was grabbed and shoved onto the ground. There was no way I could escape. Kizami was stronger than me. He pinned me down and stared at me. "Stay calm." I raised my eyebrows at this.

Why did he want me to stay calm?! He was about to fucking kill me! Kizami took off my jacket and cute my white button up off with his knife. He unbuttoned his shirt and then removed my pants. Why wasn't I fighting?! This is rape!

While I was thinking, I didn't notice that I was completely naked until I heard Kizami unbuckle his pants. "You won't even notice it." He muttered and entered me while pushing a knife into my upper waist. I screamed and he instantly covered my mouth as he pounded into me. I didn't know how to describe my pain. Everything was fading and it felt as bad as the time I fell off my bike and landed on a huge rock leaving me in the hospital for a couple weeks.

No this was different. More painful. I was being raped and killed by the one person I loved. There was no pain to describe this. He was right. I wouldn't notice it. The pain took away all my pleasure and every time he pushed into me the knife digged in deeper until it was to the handle. Blood was coming out of my mouth fast and I was starting to choke on it from all the screaming and yelling. Now or never. With what strength and sight I had left, I grabbed Kizami and pulled his face to me. I pushed my lips forcefully on his and for a moment, it was like time froze. He stopped moving and his body was tense. When he showed no sign of kissing back, I pulled and coughed up some more blood which landed on his face. "Now or never..."