19. Obsessed with him

Third Person's POV

Aditya was so stunned to listen to his sister that for one whole minute he couldn't form any word. He couldn't even blink.

He somewhere knew that Angel had a crush on Shravan but he didn't know that she was so serious about him.

"Angel," he finally spoke when another sob left Angel's mouth "Shravan is not a thing that I could give you."

He tried to sound sensible and instil some senses into his baby sister who was acting out of control.

"I don't know!" She looked away not ready to listen to anything "I want him and only him!"

Aaditya once again falls silent at the adamancy of his sister.

"I would die if I didn't get him." She sniffed

"Angel try to understand, please. It is not a children's play that you would cry to be his partner and I will persuade him for the same. We are grown up now." his voice came out a bit sterner than usual. He has never talked to his sister this way but at the moment he couldn't control himself.

"You like Arya, if she marries someone else. How would you feel?" She asked him back.

She was at a point where she was actually not thinking from her brain. She has always got what she wanted so she thought that she would also get Shravan by hook or by crook but she forgot that now she has grown up and Shravan has his own life and will.

"Angel there is a difference. Arya also likes me but Shravan doesn't have the same feelings for you." He told her.

"What about me?" She cried "I truly love him."

"Angel, true love is not about snatching. It is about giving" he said softly because he knew that going strict was not going to solve things "You may forcefully marry him but you cannot force him to love you. If you truly love him then you must be happy in his happiness."

She blinked at him trying to process his words but her heart was not ready to accept them.

"I don't know anything bhai. If you can't give him to me then let me be!"

She looked away folding her arms to her chest.

Sighing heavily Aditya started the car because he knew that at the moment she was not in the right state of mind and was not going to understand him.

Somewhere he had the feeling that things were going to get even more complicated than they already are!

~~~~~

Aadvika's POV

I have decided to face life head-on. Crying is not going to help me.

What's going to happen it is going to happen!

He may force me into the wedding but I will not bend in front of him. He cannot let me do whatever he wants and I will make sure that he also experiences the hell of 6 months of his life.

I am glad that Shravan has been busy in his meetings since morning which has given me enough privacy. I actually want a separate cabin I am even ready to work outside the office but it is getting hard for me to work in front of his eyes all the time.

Suddenly the pen dropped from my hand and I bent down to pick it up and at the same time, the door of the office clicked open.

Instead of standing up I looked at the intruder in between my legs and found Shravan staring at my butts which were right in front of his eyes.

I immediately stood up but didn't turn around as my cheeks were now red with embarrassment. I mentally slapped myself for bending in such an awkward way.