Chapter 16: Melting The Iron Away

You looked with Tirpitz for Bismarck all day. You were staring to lose hope. You didn't know what to do. You were worried sick, and you couldn't find her. You were crying and frustrated, and Tirpitz held you.

"We'll find her. We'll find her. We have to."

Tirpitz comforted you, but you were worried. You were tired and frustrated.

"What if we can't find her? What if we lose her? What if we never see her again?"

"It's okay. We'll find her. Don't worry. Everything will be okay."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just have a feeling."

"I'm sorry, Tirpitz. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"But, I-"

"Shh. It's okay."

You hug Tirpitz and cry. You just want to see Bismarck. You just wanted her safe. You couldn't bear the thought of her being gone. But from out of the corner of your eye, you saw a familiar figure. You turned your head, and there was Bismarck. You felt your heart leap.

"Biscko!"

You ran up to her and hugged her.

"Biscko! I was so worried. Where were you? Why did you leave me? What happened?"

Bismarck looked down at her feet.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just didn't know what to do. I didn't want to hurt anyone."

"It's okay. It's okay. We're all here for you. I'm here for you."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

You give Bismarck a hug.

"Please, don't ever leave like that again."

"I'm so sorry. I just... I can't stand the thought of losing you. I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you. I just-"

"It's okay. I'm so glad you're okay."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It's okay."

She cried in your arms.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Biscko."

"No, it's not. I'm a coward. I'm a liar. I'm a horrible person."

"No, you're not."

"But-"

"You're not. You're a wonderful person. You're special. You have a big heart. You're kind and sweet."

"But-"

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay."

She cried, and you comforted her. You let her cry. You just wanted her safe. You were happy she was okay, and you didn't want her to run away again. You held her, and you promised to protect her. You promised to never leave her again. You wanted to protect her, and you wanted her to be happy. She was special, and you loved her. You wanted to be with her. You wanted her to be safe.

"It's okay, Biscko. We'll work this out. I promise."

She looked up at you, and you hugged her tight. She hugged you back, and you couldn't be happier.

"I'm so happy you're okay, Biscko. I was so worried."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. It's okay."