💔go back

'Finally...' SMG3 thought to himself. 'He's finally safe, and we can get out of this stupid place.'

"Now, let's get out of here!!" 4 yelled over the sounds of the castle being blown apart.

They all took off running, high on adrenaline and fear. Mario and Meggy were the first to leap out of the window and grasp onto the land below. SMG4 and SMG3 were next, but 3 suddenly stopped himself when he heard a small yelp come from behind him.

3 glanced behind him for a moment, but long enough to see what happened. He saw large tentacles wrap around 4s entire body and then yank him backward. 4 let out a scream as the virus started to bring him back to the dreaded video. It all happened within a matter of a couple of seconds.

Go back.

'But... I have to go, or I'm gonna be stuck here!'

Go back.

'I hate him! I should just leave him to die!' He started to breathe heavily.

GO BACK.

'I can't... I just can't.' Tears stung at his eyes, but he blinked them away.

GO BACK.

'I need to leave.'

GO BACK.

'NO!'

GO BACK.

'I WILL DIE HERE!'

DONT YOU LOVE HIM?!

3 gasped and sprinted in the opposite direction now, barreling towards the computer. What was he doing? Why was he going back?! This was so stupid. He hated himself. His vision was blurry, and his head was pounding, but he had to keep going. But what, exactly, was he still going for? His steps felt slow against the castle's roaring crumble. It made him feel like he was only getting farther away from 4 the more he ran towards him.

This stupid virus and 4s corruption were all his fault. If he hadn't gotten him canceled, none of this would have happened. Everything is 3's fault, and now the only thing he can do to make it up to everyone is to help 4.

He knew after all of this was over and he somehow didn't miraculously die here, 4 would always and forever blame himself for this. However, 3 would try and help him fight the demons, both physically now and mentally later.

3 made a realization as he was sprinting back towards 4.

He really did love his stupid face, and he was going to help him finish this video one way or another.

===

Hiya girlies! Hope you enjoyed this small piece I wrote based on a scene in "It's Gotta Be Perfect"!! If you couldn't tell, it's the scene where Meggy and Mario manage to jump out of the castle, but 4 gets yanked back to his chair, and 3 runs after him. Iykyk... it's kinda hard to explain lol. Happy reading!!