Epilogue

So I've recently been thinking, and I felt just a smidge bad that Mare and Bran didn't exactly get the best story ending. So I've been thinking about how I want their story to end, and here it is; AFTER I tell you guys something.

It got kind of annoying when all of you were so mad when I deleted the second book of The Dalyngridge Girl. I understand that you wanted to read it, but it was my story and you guys should have respected my decision even if you didn't like it. Thank you for those who understood.

Anyway, here's their story ending:

So Robb and Luna become King and Queen of the North (because I felt bad for killing off Robb. That  was my  original plan) and they end up having children. I won't go into detail because Luna isn't my character.

Bran and Mare have three children: Marden, Rickon, Second of His Name, and Aryanna (I'm going to let you guys imagine their children for yourselves), and they end up being the Lord and Lady of Winterfell. This is around the time when they get back to Winterfell after having many detours along the way and having to fight for Winterfell. This is my perfect little world, remember, so nothing from here on out is going to follow the episodes. Everything is going to be happy! (Said none of the Game of Thrones directors EVER.)

I know this isn't much of an epilogue, but I hope you guys can imagine it now for yourselves as opposed to just left on a giant cliffhanger that originally wasn't meant to be finished (because I'm cool like that). If you guys have any comments or ways it should have ended differently, feel free to write your little hearts out to me. Same goes with questions; if you have any, feel free to ask. Unless their questions that direct hate towards me or my story. Then I'd be angry.

But now, this is the official end of Mare and Bran's story. They live happily ever after back in Winterfell with their three little children running around, and end up dying happy (but not until the far future, because they were 15-16 last time I knew).

Thank you all who read, supported, voted, and commented on my first-ever fanfiction. It meant the world to me. We all took a huge adventure together through Mare and Bran's eyes, and I'm so happy that so many of you were psyched for that. Wow, that was cheesy, but the truth no less.

Love you guys. <3