Chapter 1

(This is an Au The Wen Clan is not evil this is simply a depiction of how things would have gone differently but with omegaverse added enjoy!)

The night Lan Wangji met Wei Ying the omega had broken several rules already he had brought alcohol he had fought he had refused to listen to anyone and everyone and plenty more but all Lan Wangji had noticed was how ethereal he looked in the moonlight. Wei Ying was fierce, strong, unruly, shameless but he was also caring, kind and funny was what Lan Wangji had understood after meeting him that night. The next week after classes Wangji was taking a stroll around and he noticed Wei Ying and Nie Huisang together. He couldn't help but listen in from a distance.

"Wei-Xiong... if I have to come here another time I might start considering suicide by hanging" Nie Huisang sighed turning his head towards Wei Ying who was busy playing with his sword he had captivated all of Wangji's attention he seemed very interesting and Wangji wanted to find out more "Huisang! What are you saying if you leave this world, who will annoy Jiang Cheng with me!"

This time Wangji noticed Jiang Cheng that was about 7 ft away from them and chatting with his brother they were happily laughing away until he broke away from the conversation blushing a little bit walked towards Nie Huisang and Wei Ying and rolled his eyes at the 2 "I was hoping both of you could suicide by hanging. Wei Ying you have already offended both Lan Wangji and Lan Qiren your time here is going to be hard"

Wei Ying looked offended and simply shook his head "I may have angered teacher Qiren but I have not offended any handsome man yet!" after saying that he looked in Wangji's direction and... winked. How utterly shameless! He simply walked away in the other direction. Wangji couldn't stop thinking of the insinuation that he was handsome in Wei Yings eyes.

______________________________________________________________________

"Hanguang-jun you will be accompanying the other students in combat training with their swords almost everyone is competent enough to give you a challenge" A disciple of the Lan Clan conveys this message to him and he decides to head there as they must be starting now.

"It's right this way, Hanguang-jun!" The disciple guided him to the training room. It was a mix of various scents but one stood out of them all. It was Wei Yings. He was the only omega in the room and probably more competent than most.

"Welcome all you have all travelled from different sects to be here today we were hoping to start with a training exercise in sword dueling now that you are all around 17 and you will soon be considered as adults and complete cultivators the exercise works by having everyone in pairs getting them to fight each other the winner will fight another winner whilst the loser fights the other loser this way we at the end get a winner, does anybody have any questions?" the instructor explained.

"No questions then you may begin, you can be paired up with the person next to your left" They were going to be fighting one by one. It would take time but the instructor wanted them to learn from others who fought. The 1st in que were Lan Huan and Jiang Cheng so his brother and his crush.

They fought as if they were dancing and not fighting. They danced around each other until Lan Huan knocked out Jiang Cheng's sword in 1 swift moment Wangji had expected him to shout or scream but he simply shook hands with him and complimented his brother?

Many more fights went by but now it was Wei Ying and Su She who were fighting. It was quite clear who would win this. Wei Ying Of course he was very strong from what Wangji had seen.

"TSK why must it be the only omega here I could beat him with my scent alone!" Su She aggressively stared down Wei Ying but Wei Ying did no back down. "Ugh why must I be paired up with someone years below me in cultivation!" Su She audibly gasped and stared Wei Ying down even though he was an alpha Wei Ying was better built than him!