Checking Out His Peach

I'm just walking back to the living room when there's a knock at my front door. I hear Donnie say he'll answer it. So I decide to go into the kitchen to grab some plates and cutlery etc. Then I come back for some glasses for our drinks. Donnie places the takeaway bag on the coffee table and pull it closer to the sofa. The food smells good!

My stomach rumbles, I guess I didn't realise how hungry I actually am

My stomach rumbles, I guess I didn't realise how hungry I actually am. We tuck into the food in silence. "When was the last time you had a proper meal, Gaby?" He points to me making a second helping to the food. "I had some toast when Dawn popped round before work but I can't remember before then." I avoid making eye contact with him. "I'm sorry.  You can have the rest of this, if you'd like?" I shake my head. "I tend not to eat when I'm stressed or stuff." I watch as he puts down his plate on the table. "Is there anything I can do to help apart from being an asshole?" I can't help but giggle at him calling himself that. "Hey, No laughing at me, missy." He teases. I blush. "I think you've just answered your question there, Donnie." He rolls his eyes. His hands go to tickle me, I try to push him away but he's stronger than I am and he ends up leaning over me. He puts one hand by my waist to hold himself up off from me so he's not squashing me and his other is gently brushing my hair away from my face. His face lowers down to where he's just millimetres away from my own. I can feel his minty breath against my lips which are yearning to feel his. Finally his lips do touch mine.

Slowly

Slowly. Softly. I moan when he gently nibs on my bottom lip. My lips part as his tongue slowly enters my mouth. I feel my lips swelling slightly from the little nibs he keeps giving them. I wrap my arms around his back as his hand strokes the back of my hair. His other hand is caressing the bit of skin that is showing in between my top and the waistband of my pants. "Touch me, Donnie." He stops kissing me to take a look at me. "Are you sure? I don't want to rush this with you." I move my hand round to caress his cheek, slowly reaching to touch his lips. "I've liked you since I first met you when you saved my life. Even when you were a douchebag, I still liked you." His eyes close momentarily and he sighs to himself. "I don't deserve you, sweetheart. How can you even still want me after how I've been treating you, you are wonderful. Also, you're the most clumsiest person I know but I love that about you." I pull him down so that I kiss him. "So, am I going to have to touch myself or will you do it?"

 "So, am I going to have to touch myself or will you do it?"

I gaze into his eyes waiting for his answer. His hand goes between us, tentatively. It goes beneath my waistband of my pants and then he pauses when he gets to my knickers. I nod for him to carry on. I gasp when his fingers touch the inside of my knickers. "You're so smooth and responsive to me." I gaze up at him, with my heart racing. I focus on the feel of his fingers and what they're doing to me right now. I arch my back when his fingers hit the spot and I moan, breathing his name. "I've never heard anyone say my name so beautifully before." I smile, blushing unable to form any words.
A heavy weight is kind of crushing my chest that wakes me up. I go to sit up but the weight which I've soon learned is Donnie's arm that is draped across me as he's flat out next to me. I don't even remember falling asleep. Oh crap! Did I fall asleep when he was doing what he was doing? I hope not! I lay my head back down on the arm rest of the sofa and I stare at his handsome face.

His eyes are closed and his mouth is slightly opened

His eyes are closed and his mouth is slightly opened. My fingers gently trace along his cheeks, moving downward to his mouth. I stroke softly on his lips. Before he starts stirring too much, I place my wandering hand in between us on the sofa. "Want to take a picture babe?" I giggle and roll my eyes.
It's now the next day, after having showers, leftover takeaway for breakfast and Donnie coming up with a plan of action, we are on our way to do some grocery shopping. Sounds great fun, not.
I take my words back, it is fun doing grocery shopping with Donnie. He's very useful at reaching products that I can't reach. He'll come up with the most random raps for a food item making me laugh. He even goes as far as telling me that his fans love his peach when he sees the peaches down the fruit and vegetables aisle. Confused, I let him walk in front of me so I can check out his peach. My eyes widen a little as I watch the plumpness as he strides along pushing the shopping trolley in front of him. I bend round to look at my own backside and suddenly I'm envious. That's it, I'm gonna start going to the gym. I squeeze my butt seeing if it shakes or just goes flat. His belly laugh startled me. "There's nothing wrong with your butt, baby. May I?" He motions with his hand which is near me. Even though I'm unsure of what he's asking, I nod. Now my eyes widen and I gasp when I feel his hand giving my butt cheek a gentle squeeze and a cheeky little slap. I gasp again. My cheeks turn red. "Perfection." He whispers before walking away swaying that peach of his.

" He whispers before walking away swaying that peach of his

We finish our shopping and take it back to my apartment. Together we put all of the food away which was also much more fun and efficient when it's not just yourself doing it. Donnie insists on taking me out for dinner even though we just spent a lot on shopping so I'm getting ready.