The Three Word Sentence

Dawn and my brother pick me up on the way to work. As suspected, I got a light grilling on how things are going with Donnie. I notice a slight grimace in Carl's face via the windscreen mirror. "We're just getting to know each other but he's really nice when you actually hang out with him." I make a point of gazing at my brother as I say the latter. "I need all the details with how it went yesterday." The flashback from what happened in the back alley flashes through my mind. "Now you need to tell me everything!! Every little detail." Dawn grins as she twists round in her front passenger seat. Carl groans. "Maybe not right now but when we're on a break." I shoot her a little smile and mouth thank you.
We finally pull up outside the studios and after a shared kiss, Dawn jumps out of the car. "Carl, please don't be like you are about Donnie. I really like him and care about him. It would make me really happy if you could give him a proper chance as I think you'd get along great with him." He sighs. "You're my little sister, Gabby. It's my job to protect you especially now that our parents are no longer here." I rub my temples. "You're my brother, a wonderful loving man and I really love that you are looking out for me but I'm a grown woman. I have to go but I feel really disappointed in you right now and I hate that I'm feeling like that." I blink away any tears that are welling up in my eyes. I climb out of the car and rush to catch up with Dawn. Upon seeing me, she pulls me into her open arms. "I'll try and get through to him. I even told him how I've been working with Donnie for a number of years and he's one of the nicest, kindest and most generous people I know but Carl is just being pig-headed." I can't help but laugh at her statement.
By the time we get to my dressing room, I've filled her in on my day with Donnie for her to tell me how happy she is for me, and for Donnie too. I feel like I'm in much better spirits again like I felt before I'd seen Carl. When I walk to the studio set, I stay silent as I watch Donnie acting his scene with one of the Reagan's (his onscreen family).

It's actually a bit of a turn on watching him in his element

It's actually a bit of a turn on watching him in his element. The way he's bringing confidence to his character; Danny and dressed in his detective suit, is a feast for the eyes. It takes me a moment before I realise that my name is being called out and I quickly spin towards the voice. Going over my lines in my head as I wait for the filming to begin, Donnie hastily presses a soft kiss on my cheek as he heads for the spot where he needs to be standing. I feel my cheeks redden. Over the next few hours, filming the different scenes flow easily. My stomach begins to make rumbling sounds and I clutch it, as if it's going to stop it from doing anything. "Time for a break, go eat and relax. We'll see you back here in about an hour and half." Hmm that seems longer than usual but I ain't gonna complain. Donnie saunters towards me with his hand out to reach for my own. I let him lead us to his dressing room where he locks the door after me. "I've missed you, and been wanting to do this since I first saw you arrive this morning..." deciding to play along a little, I feign innocence. "Do what exactly?" I bat my lashes up at him. His throat makes a sexy growling noise. "This..." he leans his head down to kiss me. It starts off lightly and tender until we get greedy, wanting more of each other. "Has anyone told you how hot you look in this suit, baby?" I blush heavily. "Not as sexy as you do though, D." I almost whisper. Smoothly yet swiftly, he unfastens my blouse. He pauses to gaze at my chest despite the bra keeping me firmly in place. One hand gripping my hip and the other sneaks up my back to unclip the bra clasp. His hands wander across my body, working their way down towards the waistband of my trousers. He pauses his gaze looking for permission, so when I nod, his fingers slip inside my pants. As soon as he touches me, I let out a little gasp. I momentarily close my eyes as his fingers carefully stroke me across my sensitive bud. He presses a soft kiss to my lips. "If only I could take you properly but we need to go to get food. You feel so good, so tight. So hot and wet, baby." I reach down between us to fumble with his belt. I moan when his fingers hit the tender point inside of me as my heartbeat races. I feel myself getting hotter by the second. Using his spare hand, he helps undo his belt and his zipper. I feel his hardness tenting his undies. He groans as I run my fingers along the length. "I'm so close, Donnie." We kiss some more. With more urgency and passion, feeling like we're wanting to get as close to one another as we possibly can. "I want to make you feel good too..." I kneel down so my eye level with his bulge. I free him from his undies which it look painful for Donnie with how constrained he was. I have to duck slightly so it doesn't hit me in the face which makes me giggle to myself. "What's funny babe?" Oops I think silently "I guess someone is a little too eager to be freed!" He groans as I wrap my hand around his girth. I started off slowly but he begs me to go a little faster which I automatically obey. When I'm ready, I carefully place my lips around him. He hardens even more in my mouth if that's possible. I manage to take more of him in without gagging too much. His hand gently directs me to go at his preferred pace. I look up at him to find he's watching me with awe and adoration. His eyes are hooded with desire and lust. I notice how his mouth is opened just a bit. I can tell he is getting close now. "That's it baby, I'm so close. Pull away unless you want to be filled with my seed, sweetheart." I make no attempt to move away, instead I take everything he gives me. I feel his warmth down the back of my throat as I swallow every drop. I hear him curse. "Oh Gabby, that was... mind blowing baby girl. Come here." Once I ready, I pull away and he lifts me to stand back up. His hand reaches round my waist as his other caressing my face. "I love you Gabrielle." I wasn't expecting his declaration of love to me and he must feel awkward by my shocked expression. "Oh I love you, Donald. I'm sorry I wasn't expecting you to say but I mean it, I love you." I lean up to kiss him to reassure him. I rest my face against his racing heart.