Chapter 1

"Don't be ridiculous Andrea everybody wants this, everybody wants to be us"
Miranda said in her cold calm voice while putting on her glasses and setting a foot outside the car.
Andrea shook her head with a smile and followed Miranda quickly behind her.
As they where walking in the building trying to avoid the paparazzi Andrea was admiring her boss's beauty and thinking how she can be always right..never do a single mistake.
She quickly forgot everything when they went inside and she saw all the glam people, the gorgeous place and the delicious food.
Truth is she hasn't eaten anything this week, as she was running around for Miranda. And she hasn't seen Miranda eaten anything as well.. She was worried about her being depressed about the divorce and all.. But she was kind of relieved now that Miranda wasn't in any relationship. And yes, Andrea had a big fat crush on her and was over the moon now that they were finally alone. Of course she didn't want her to suffer but u know..

The hours passed quickly and andrea was usually standing besides Miranda holding a half empty drink looking around and being ready for anything her boss would ask her. That, she was used too of doing three days now while they were in Paris. As she was zooming out an attractive men approached them and Miranda smiled while he was kissing her hand. They were talking uncomfortably close for the past 15 minutes while Andrea was fuming from jealousy the whole freaking time. She was about to cry and was literally shaking when she excused her self and quietly went to the bathroom.
She locked her self into a stall and quickly dialed her best friends Doug number with shaky hands.
Mean while Miranda who felt something was off she quickly had followed Andrea in the bathroom.

"Hey it's me..no..everything is not okay! When I thought I was going to have a chance she started flirting with some guy and I got all dumped...no..I mean..LET ME SPEAK DOUG..oufff..I meant I felt very dumb to think that someone like her would even pay attention to someone like me.."
That was all Miranda heard before she stumbled on her shoe and it ecoed through the bathroom. Everything went silent.
"Umm Doug..I gotta go okay? I'll talk to u later! And I'm NOT going to do any move okay?...haha yeah.. Okay talk to u later bye!"
With that Miranda quickly headed outside feeling  very weird..was she talking about her?..was Andrea talking about her??!! She hadn't realized she had zoned out when that guy from earlier, Pierre, had approached her and ask her to out for dinner..she then returned to her full dragon mode..back to the ice queen.

Andrea quickly fixed her makeup from all the sobing and went outside to find Miranda.. She hadn't realized she heard her so, everything was back to 'normal' in her mind.

Andrea quickly went behind her, they made eye contact but didn't say anything.

After some time Miranda turned to Andrea
"Andrea, i want to go back to the hotel now, change, And go to the dinner I had been invited to from Pierre that business man from earlier . Then I want Roy to come and pick me up at 10.45 sharp and bring me back to the hotel. U are dismissed for the night after we go to the hotel, u won't come to the dinner. That's all"

With that Miranda looked up to see her assistant's reaction but Andrea managed to keep her calm and write everything on her little notebook. She didn't look at Miranda she just nodded lightly and started heading after her at the car.

Alot of paparazzi showered them with flash before getting into the car.

It was silent in the car when Miranda suddenly took the courage to ask Andrea.

"What do u have planed for the night Andrea?"
That question shocked Andy but she wasn't scared to answer back after the 3th glass of champagne.

"Well..nothing actually...ill just check our emails and go to sleep I guess?." She let out a laugh of boredom and everything went silent again.

Andrea quickly followed Miranda into the hotel and they went on their rooms.

Andrea undressed herself and put her hair on a bun while basically throwimg herself on the giant bed. She picked up the phone and called Doug as she promised she'll call him.
They started talking and she cried out of jealousy.after her therapy call with Doug she found a bottle of ouiski on he rmini bar and started drinking.

Mean while Miranda had left the hotel and into the restaurant. There she met with Pierre who was very attractive, tall, a body full of muscles and a seducive face that undressed Miranda with its eyes. Miranda understood he liked her but she had a very fresh divorce and couldn't stand the media gossip.

The diner was fun and she was on her way to the hotel already. She had drink a few martinis and ouiski and was certainly in a very playfull mood. Although she didn't let it be noticeable by Pierre.

On her  way to the room she danced in the silly hotel music and smiled. Miranda had a good night and knowing that someone was head over heels for her made her ego boost even more.

She entered the room and quickly head to the shower we're she relaxed for 20 minutes before slipping in her night wear. Then reality heat her when she saw the pile of emails on her computer.
"Oh my god..but Andrea said.." She mumbled to he self before quickly running to her assistants door and knocking aggressively.
She knew that if Andrea hadn't done all the
work something was definitely wrong.
After knocking and knocking Miranda understood that the door was open so she burst in only to find an Andrea lying on the floor, with only her underwears on (detailed black lingerie), a empty bottle of ouiski in her feet and her face a mesh from the mascara that rained down her cheeks forming the tears.

Miranda couldn't believe in her eyes, the girl in front of her was so helpless but in the mean time so god damn attractive it got her attention, her perfect white skinned body looking so fragile.

She just picked her up and placed her on  the bed. While she brought wipes to clean her face Andrea started to move a little but falled harder into her recovery sleep from the hungover. She then tucked her tall body in the bed covers and went to clean the mess a little. Miranda throw out the bottle with the tissues and the wipes an went to pick up Andrea's phone and computer from the floor. But when she picked up the cell Miranda noticed a message from her well-known friend Doug.

Andy I'm worried about u. U said u had the love for the ice queen under control but I see other wise. Calling me and having meltdowns because she went on a dinner it's sick babe. Call me as soon as u read this and please pull yourself together.

"Oh Douglas..." Was all Miranda said when a smirk spread across her face while looking at Andy's side. She knew her secret and wanted to play with it.
She then walked to her room worked on those emails a little more and went to sleep.