Chapter 9

that night Miranda didn't sleep well, even though she was relieved Andrea told her the truth  she was very mad someone hurt the person she loves deeply.
    Andrea slept really good through the night now that she finally talked to Miranda.

                                ~~~~~~~~~
In the early morning Miranda was the one getting up so she can get dressed and prepare her girls for the school. They always managed to tip toe in the mornings to not wake up Andrea but somehow she always heard them and insisted to help the girls with their lunches. So they gave up both Miranda and the girls and they two redheads ran up to her room to wake her up one week now that Andrea was in their home
                            ~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning and the two girls barged in Andrea's room.
Caro+Cass:"andyyyy wake upp its morning"
They whispered in her ears to wake her.

A:"mhhhh"

Caro+Cass:" cmon Andy we're super late mom left for work and Cara isn't here...we also called Roy and he didn't pick up!!"

A:" WHAT? WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT?"

Andrea literally jumped of the bed, while squealing in pain she looked at her cell and it was 8:40. The girls were late for school and Miranda left without her girls? Cara hadn't arrived? Roy didn't pic up he's phone? What was going on today she thought.

While they two little girls were sitting on the bed dressed for school  Andrea was in panic thinking of what to do.

A:"ah..aah.. Okay okay! Look girls go grab ur lunch of the fridge and put on ur jacket. I'm getting dressed and we're leaving home 8:50 sharp. We will get a taxi to school so you guys won't be there later than 9:05. Okay?"

She said in a sincere voice looking at both girls waiting for their response.

Caro:"jeez relax mom!"
Caroline said sarcastically.

A:"wha..what?"
Andy looked suprise and ofeneded. Being called their mom is super sweet but being called 'mom' meaning she sounded strict and annoying- as mothers can be sometimes- wasn't nice.

Cass:" She means u sounded exactlyyy like our mom.. And she's right only she uses the word 'sharp'!"
Cassidy explained like she could read Andrea's mind.

She was too shocked to react and andy just stared at them for a few seconds before snapping back.

A:" not funny.. But true..anyways go take ur lunches now so I can get ready!"

With that the girls nodded they're heads and ran down to the kitchen.
Andrea had 8 minutes to get ready with a body full of pain. She struggled with her sweater and her socks but managed to even brush her hair.

She went down the stairs as quickly as she could and saw the girls waiting for her.

A:" good loves ur ready! Did u get everything for school"

The girls nodded and opened the door.

Andrea grabbed her purse and throwed her phone, keys and wallet inside.

Thankfully they found a cab and as Andrea had planned they were at the girls school at 9:00.

She kissed they're heads goodbye and watched them get inside the school. Then she returned to the town house.

While she took a shower she couldn't help but think what happened today with Cara and Roy. Well she was worried about Miranda as well but she was  sure something came up with work and she left the house  at 5:00. When Andrea got dressed again but this time in an nicer outfit she looked at her messages but they're was nothing from Miranda nor the other two.