Chapter 11

It was now Sunday night and Andrea was packing her things for their trip.
She missed traveling around the world and doing so with Miranda by her side who would buy the whole country if Andy whised to, was exciting.

Although she loved their life and routine in new York, a break from the stress and Miranda's busy schedule wasn't sounding half bad.

As she placed her clothes to her bag a pink mini dress with an extremely low neck cut got her eye and she lifted it to take a better look.

It was one of the things she had left from her old  house and the times she party hard with nate. With Miranda they didn't got a chance to get drunk toghether or party until the morning cause they had the pregnancy and all. Honestly,she wasn't missing those times but it sure brought some nostalgia.

Then it was that she looked at the mirror and saw her big baby bump, her swollen thighs and fingers. Yes, she knew pregnancy can change your body alot but she didn't expect that much.
Right then she walked to the bathroom and brought out the scale from the small cabinet. She took off her clothes and when she was left with her underwear she climb on the scales.
When she looked down a small gasp escaped her lips as she realized she had gained 5 kilos already.
Tears formed in eyes cause throughout her life she had never gained extra weight than Normal, she got back in her pjs and tried forgetting about it by organizing her stuff.

When her eyes met that dress again she grabbed it from the bed and throw it in a corner of the room.

After some time she was done with her suitcase and she grabbed her makeup and other necessities as well. They were leaving tomorrow very early in the morning and she had to sleep early, the time was 7:30 already and she wondered where Miranda was. Even though she knew Miranda was at runway or at some restaurant having dinner with her clients she couldn't help as a veil of jealousy and sadness got over her at the thought that beautiful skinny models were around her all the time and she must not be beautiful anymore with all the extra weight..-she threw the small makeup bags in a smaller suitcase-.

When she packed her shoes and bags she would use she felt exhausted and before her knees could go any weaker she lied down on the bed and grabbed her phone, it was 8:16 and Miranda wasn't home yet. She immediately called her but there was no answer, seconds later she got a text.

I'm in a meeting I'll be home soon.

That's all Miranda send her and andrea got up and took a shower to clear her mind. We can all agree the nights before a trip are very overwhelming.

                           ~~~~~~~

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room.

No one.

Her towels were in the chair, her things were packed and the room looked so empty. Her hair was wet and she felt exhausted and even more tired even though she just woken up from a nap.

Andrea remembered going out of the hot shower and she couldn't contain her sleepiness, so she throw on Miranda's old night gown, wich she gave it to her the first nights she was at the house, and fall straight to bed. At the time she didn't had any appetite and cause Miranda wasn't there to make her eat at least something she didn't care at all about her nutrition.

Although now the night gown had become a very short one cause of the bump and it was more of a mini dress.

Andy rushed to go downstairs to see if Miranda was there, the time was 12:30 and in a few hours they should be leaving.

She had fallen asleep in her room and not on the main bedroom wich she shared with Miranda so she really had no clue if she was home.

As she exit the room a cold breeze hit her naked shoulders and feet. She was barefoot,as she usually walks around the house, and climbed down the stairs as quickly as possible.